Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

I'll never understand why people will go through the trouble of fixing replica yeezys and then leave the BOOTLEG BOX LABEL. 

A little common sense and this little nugget will go a long way....If it says "CM_" instead of "cm_" THEY'RE FAKE. If the price tag piece is missing, they're FAKE.

Last edited:

I'll never understand why people will go through the trouble of fixing replica yeezys and then leave the BOOTLEG BOX LABEL. 

A little common sense and this little nugget will go a long way....If it says "CM_" instead of "cm_" THEY'RE FAKE. If the price tag piece is missing, they're FAKE.
Agreed for the "CM", disagreed for the price tag piece as legit non US pairs won't have it :wink:

What do you guys think about these

Last edited:
that **** is outdated as Hell I'm pretty sure that's one of the reason people are still asking questions
Foreal the ones I posted have carved scales proper suede, thick lace locks and no curling toe box but people are saying fake

Alright this might be my last legit check needed, this time I think these might be legit but the i Just can't tell by the scales. The scales look good but I don't know if they are "ashy" enough or if they are too detailed. I just want a second opinion

Back
Top Bottom