Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

GRs? I'm perfectly fine with that.

Not sure why anybody would want to make it harder for themselves to get a pair. smh.

Because dudes wanna feel special like the average man gives a damn how limited your shoes are or not. GR them thangs similar to South Beaches or Cool Grey 11s & everybody that wants a pair will be able to have a pair. Smh at cats in 2011 still worrying about what the next man is wearing to the point they would PREFER to pay $900 for a $215 shoe.
roll.gif

That's NT for you

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Not sure why anybody would want to make it harder for themselves to get a pair. smh.

Because dudes wanna feel special like the average man gives a damn how limited your shoes are or not. GR them thangs similar to South Beaches or Cool Grey 11s & everybody that wants a pair will be able to have a pair. Smh at cats in 2011 still worrying about what the next man is wearing to the point they would PREFER to pay $900 for a $215 shoe.
roll.gif

That's NT for you

If the release is somewhat like the SB's thats fine with me cause I was able to get those a full month after release for retail around my parts

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

roll.gif

That's NT for you

If the release is somewhat like the SB's thats fine with me cause I was able to get those a full month after release for retail around my parts

They shouldn't keep these things as limited as the first ones.

The Yeezy 1's were insanely popular; there's no reason Nike shouldn't expand the releases and test the limits of how many shoes they can sell under Kanye's name. Kanye is one of the only non-athlete entertainers that can reach such a wide fanbase. Nike would be stupid to keep such a tight limit on them.

They shouldn't keep these things as limited as the first ones.

The Yeezy 1's were insanely popular; there's no reason Nike shouldn't expand the releases and test the limits of how many shoes they can sell under Kanye's name. Kanye is one of the only non-athlete entertainers that can reach such a wide fanbase. Nike would be stupid to keep such a tight limit on them.

P.S. What concrete info did we have on a Yeezy 2? Or was it just news of some sort of follow-up?

These could just be a slightly modified version of the Yeezy, but not a full-fledged sequel. A more general release with a different midsole or other features to distinguish them from the original.

P.S. What concrete info did we have on a Yeezy 2? Or was it just news of some sort of follow-up?

These could just be a slightly modified version of the Yeezy, but not a full-fledged sequel. A more general release with a different midsole or other features to distinguish them from the original.

cmon man. if these are GR then that's A GOOD THING. smh at these people wanting a limited
or a limited GR... YOU KIDDING ME? %$!#.
if they were to be limited, I hope these people wanting a limited release don't get a pair.
the shoe game is hard enough as it is.

cmon man. if these are GR then that's A GOOD THING. smh at these people wanting a limited
or a limited GR... YOU KIDDING ME? %$!#.
if they were to be limited, I hope these people wanting a limited release don't get a pair.
the shoe game is hard enough as it is.

Im hoping they are a GR; when Ye has to surcome to ebay, you know they are too limited. People are concerned with everyone having them, but think about it... Half if not more than half the people who buy sneakers dont wear them anyways; so you wont have to worry about seeing them.

Im hoping they are a GR; when Ye has to surcome to ebay, you know they are too limited. People are concerned with everyone having them, but think about it... Half if not more than half the people who buy sneakers dont wear them anyways; so you wont have to worry about seeing them.

Back
Top Bottom