Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

rumor was the owner held back some stock from the original release, that's what released, and it was only to "valued customers"...

I'll wait till I can actually see the the shoe to make my judgment

I'll wait till I can actually see the the shoe to make my judgment

Never understood why anybody like Yeezy's. I thought they were the ugliest sneaker I've ever seen. Any normal person who doesn't follow sneaker hype seeing them for the first time are like "wow. Those shoes suck".
Air Yeezy = 100% hype, 0% style.

I understand the collecting purposes, but if you actually think the first Yeezy is a good looking sneaker, you got problems

Never understood why anybody like Yeezy's. I thought they were the ugliest sneaker I've ever seen. Any normal person who doesn't follow sneaker hype seeing them for the first time are like "wow. Those shoes suck".

I understand the collecting purposes, but if you actually think the first Yeezy is a good looking sneaker, you got problems

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

I can respect your opinion but out of curiosity..if you think Yeezy's are so ugly just what sneakers do you like??

Again no hate just curious..

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

I can respect your opinion but out of curiosity..if you think Yeezy's are so ugly just what sneakers do you like??

Again no hate just curious..

welli need more pics i missed out on the first ones as well so depending what these look like b/c according to nicekicks i believe they said it has the soel of the air tech challenge II

welli need more pics i missed out on the first ones as well so depending what these look like b/c according to nicekicks i believe they said it has the soel of the air tech challenge II

is it me or does  nobody realize that these look pretty wack already. Oh wait or did  i forgot, when somethings hyped the design doesn't matter anymore

is it me or does  nobody realize that these look pretty wack already. Oh wait or did  i forgot, when somethings hyped the design doesn't matter anymore

OG Yeezys made out of the finest of premium materials & the best nike shoe made in years. I understand not liking the design but if u see & touch them in person ull love them. I asume due to their limited runs that most people who dont like the shoe have never even seen a pair in person or have a personal problem w kanye. I OWN EACH COLORWAY & THEIR MY FAVORITE KICKS IN MY COLLECTION OF 300+ & yes i hope the AY2s r a GR but please dont cheap out on materials like AJ line

OG Yeezys made out of the finest of premium materials & the best nike shoe made in years. I understand not liking the design but if u see & touch them in person ull love them. I asume due to their limited runs that most people who dont like the shoe have never even seen a pair in person or have a personal problem w kanye. I OWN EACH COLORWAY & THEIR MY FAVORITE KICKS IN MY COLLECTION OF 300+ & yes i hope the AY2s r a GR but please dont cheap out on materials like AJ line

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Hmmm... Don't know how y'all are so hyped up, you could barely see the damn shoe
laugh.gif

It'll most likely be more available than the air yeezy 1
roll.gif
..for real man..

It's like WHOA KANYE WEARIN THAT YEEZY 2..IT LOOKS DOPE ALREADY..mind you the scene is dark as hell..
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
They're probably listening to Kanye while typing that crap, too... Then logs off, and screensaver or phone background of Kanye and his mom... Then phone rings with a Kanye ringtone...

laugh.gif
brief description of my lil brother. I have yet to buy 1 of his CDs
gulty. Kanye is one of my favorite artist
except for the ringtone, I dont know how to do that stuff on my phone

WallyHopp wrote:
Why have a strap if its undone and clogging up the upper? Functionality is totally thrown out? Designers given passes for throwing out rehashed crap to us. 

Nice though. As people die over these, i'll continue to buy what I like without any hype.

why do you and many other people assume people buy these just because of the "hype"? havent you ever thought people might actually like them?
your lying if you say you dont like Yeezys.

prince726 wrote:
I love how people always saying let the hype begin like people can't like something and everyone else liking it too

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Hmmm... Don't know how y'all are so hyped up, you could barely see the damn shoe
laugh.gif

It'll most likely be more available than the air yeezy 1
roll.gif
..for real man..

It's like WHOA KANYE WEARIN THAT YEEZY 2..IT LOOKS DOPE ALREADY..mind you the scene is dark as hell..
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
They're probably listening to Kanye while typing that crap, too... Then logs off, and screensaver or phone background of Kanye and his mom... Then phone rings with a Kanye ringtone...

laugh.gif
brief description of my lil brother. I have yet to buy 1 of his CDs
gulty. Kanye is one of my favorite artist
except for the ringtone, I dont know how to do that stuff on my phone

WallyHopp wrote:
Why have a strap if its undone and clogging up the upper? Functionality is totally thrown out? Designers given passes for throwing out rehashed crap to us. 

Nice though. As people die over these, i'll continue to buy what I like without any hype.

why do you and many other people assume people buy these just because of the "hype"? havent you ever thought people might actually like them?
your lying if you say you dont like Yeezys.

prince726 wrote:
I love how people always saying let the hype begin like people can't like something and everyone else liking it too

Back
Top Bottom