Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by NK47

tumblr_ly8ju0DFez1qbxj23

To me, this colorway is nothing like the Zen Y1......

v80myg.jpg

These look more like they are off white/light grey with bright red accents.  I don't think the black/Pinks look pink either, it looks more like a brighter red.

Originally Posted by NK47

tumblr_ly8ju0DFez1qbxj23

To me, this colorway is nothing like the Zen Y1......

v80myg.jpg

These look more like they are off white/light grey with bright red accents.  I don't think the black/Pinks look pink either, it looks more like a brighter red.

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Originally Posted by cristianm

Get those pockets ready.

Retail is $275

Where are you getting this from its supposed to be 235

tumblr_lxeuj15XUZ1qm4heyo1_500.gif

Im thinking that your just spewing incoherent poop out your face

THIS!

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Originally Posted by cristianm

Get those pockets ready.

Retail is $275

Where are you getting this from its supposed to be 235

tumblr_lxeuj15XUZ1qm4heyo1_500.gif

Im thinking that your just spewing incoherent poop out your face

THIS!

I don't see how people can say that they have their pair on lock already when stores don't even know how many pairs or if they are even getting the shoes yet. Trust me when I say this, no store has been confirmed that they are actually getting the shoes. There are certain high profile stores that are likely to get them but the rest are up in the air. This is just how Nike does business. Stores probably won't get confirmation until about 1-2 weeks before the drop. Like the customers, most stores are crossing their fingers hoping that they get the shoes so that they can pay for their rent for a couple months.

I don't see how people can say that they have their pair on lock already when stores don't even know how many pairs or if they are even getting the shoes yet. Trust me when I say this, no store has been confirmed that they are actually getting the shoes. There are certain high profile stores that are likely to get them but the rest are up in the air. This is just how Nike does business. Stores probably won't get confirmation until about 1-2 weeks before the drop. Like the customers, most stores are crossing their fingers hoping that they get the shoes so that they can pay for their rent for a couple months.

Originally Posted by soledout23

This

This

im pretty sure he was joking judging by the rest of his post...

im pretty sure he was joking judging by the rest of his post...

So how does that work tho? Are orders placed when you are told you'll be receiving them? Or are orders placed and then the stores that don't receive them get refunded?

So how does that work tho? Are orders placed when you are told you'll be receiving them? Or are orders placed and then the stores that don't receive them get refunded?

my spot told me that nike dosent tell them anything untill a few weeks before and they arent allowed to talk about so any one who says they have info is just lying wait for some real info to leak

my spot told me that nike dosent tell them anything untill a few weeks before and they arent allowed to talk about so any one who says they have info is just lying wait for some real info to leak

Originally Posted by foamster

Im sure there are those that have info, the info that has already been shared is more than likely true and very useful
The lies come in when people say that they have pre-ordered they pair. I just find it highly unlikely that there are so many people that can guarantee people a pair

There are probably people who are hopeful to get a pair and they are taking money without really knowing if they are getting them or not.

Originally Posted by foamster

Im sure there are those that have info, the info that has already been shared is more than likely true and very useful
The lies come in when people say that they have pre-ordered they pair. I just find it highly unlikely that there are so many people that can guarantee people a pair

There are probably people who are hopeful to get a pair and they are taking money without really knowing if they are getting them or not.

Usually product is ordered 6+ months out so Nike can forecast if there is enough demand for the product to start production or cancel a certain product all together. This also gives Nike enough time to start production and get the product to the retailers on time. For example, the deadline to order Fall 2012 was about 2 weeks ago. But for special product under the Tier Zero or Quick Strike title, the stores are not able to order anything. What happens is that the stores Nike rep will contact the store and tell them that a certain shoe has been allocated to them and gives them the size run about 1-2 weeks prior to the release date. It's either a take it all or leave it situation. Sometimes you'll get 5-6 pairs and if your lucky you'll get a whole size run. It all depends on how limited the shoes are.

Back
Top Bottom