Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Usually product is ordered 6+ months out so Nike can forecast if there is enough demand for the product to start production or cancel a certain product all together. This also gives Nike enough time to start production and get the product to the retailers on time. For example, the deadline to order Fall 2012 was about 2 weeks ago. But for special product under the Tier Zero or Quick Strike title, the stores are not able to order anything. What happens is that the stores Nike rep will contact the store and tell them that a certain shoe has been allocated to them and gives them the size run about 1-2 weeks prior to the release date. It's either a take it all or leave it situation. Sometimes you'll get 5-6 pairs and if your lucky you'll get a whole size run. It all depends on how limited the shoes are.

i'm starting to get really antsy for these knowing that a couple of dates have jumped around in march. i've been trying to plan my vacation time around the release, but it's starting to get difficult. i estimate, that we will probably hear more late February.

i'm starting to get really antsy for these knowing that a couple of dates have jumped around in march. i've been trying to plan my vacation time around the release, but it's starting to get difficult. i estimate, that we will probably hear more late February.

Originally Posted by soledout23

Usually product is ordered 6+ months out so Nike can forecast if there is enough demand for the product to start production or cancel a certain product all together. This also gives Nike enough time to start production and get the product to the retailers on time. For example, the deadline to order Fall 2012 was about 2 weeks ago. But for special product under the Tier Zero or Quick Strike title, the stores are not able to order anything. What happens is that the stores Nike rep will contact the store and tell them that a certain shoe has been allocated to them and gives them the size run about 1-2 weeks prior to the release date. It's either a take it all or leave it situation. Sometimes you'll get 5-6 pairs and if your lucky you'll get a whole size run. It all depends on how limited the shoes are.

tumblr_ly173e4fmT1qi0kfro1_500.gif

THIS MAN SPEAKS THE TRUTH!!!

I come to realizeniketalk has turned into or has been for a while GOSSIP CITY W not much info or anything concrete but ppl making things up. I read thru a lot of pages and im still at square one. this release is gonna be crazy hands down but all we ccan do is wat and c about a ndc release and how limited they truly r.

I come to realizeniketalk has turned into or has been for a while GOSSIP CITY W not much info or anything concrete but ppl making things up. I read thru a lot of pages and im still at square one. this release is gonna be crazy hands down but all we ccan do is wat and c about a ndc release and how limited they truly r.

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Perfect execution!!! And he DOES speak the truth!!!

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Perfect execution!!! And he DOES speak the truth!!!

This thread is ueless! and I've been on every single page.

No solid info, can't find pics.. I don't even know if the release date is ACTUALLY March 23rd with all of this misleading info.

Can this thread at least be given the justice to have an OP that can update the first page with the few pics that have surfaced?

Just a thought.....

This thread is ueless! and I've been on every single page.

No solid info, can't find pics.. I don't even know if the release date is ACTUALLY March 23rd with all of this misleading info.

Can this thread at least be given the justice to have an OP that can update the first page with the few pics that have surfaced?

Just a thought.....

^^^
I can! but its a hassle if you don't know the page number or have it book moarked...

I think this thread can be given the justice that the Lebron, Kobe n KD threads have

^^^
I can! but its a hassle if you don't know the page number or have it book moarked...

I think this thread can be given the justice that the Lebron, Kobe n KD threads have

Back
Top Bottom