Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Originally Posted by foamster

my boss told me there gonna be a tier 1 release rather than a tier 0 release with the air yeezy1 i dont know what any of that means...... but i have seen them in person if you want them early you can actually drop 5grand and get them which honestly isnt that much with how much people dropped on the galaxys
LMAO yeah right
all joke a side you can srsly copp these for 5 grand get yo stacks up homie
also arent you the dude who didnt even know about the air yeezy sample with the jordan 6 bottom??? and bout fake yeezys for 400 lol

my boss told me there gonna be a tier 1 release rather than a tier 0 release with the air yeezy1 i dont know what any of that means...... but i have seen them in person if you want them early you can actually drop 5grand and get them which honestly isnt that much with how much people dropped on the galaxys
LMAO yeah right
also arent you the dude who didnt even know about the air yeezy sample with the jordan 6 bottom??? and bout fake yeezys for 400 lol

LMAO yeah right

Yeah I didnt know about that but no those werent for me my friend wantes me to find out for him one here if they were legit or not.

but tier0 nike account are the highest nike account that a retailer can have (like undftd,HUF and so on)  ,and Inline accounts (General Mall type accounts. Also referred to as Tier 1)

Where is your boss getting this info anyways ?

LMAO yeah right

Yeah I didnt know about that but no those werent for me my friend wantes me to find out for him one here if they were legit or not.

but tier0 nike account are the highest nike account that a retailer can have (like undftd,HUF and so on)  ,and Inline accounts (General Mall type accounts. Also referred to as Tier 1)

Where is your boss getting this info anyways ?

LMAO yeah right

This is exactly what went wrong with the galaxy release. People talking about a sneaker is worth $5000 to get them early. Stop feeding the hype train fam. All you are doing with statements like this, is making it harder for the people who are trying to buy a pair to rock and not resell. Stop feeding the resellers!!!

LMAO yeah right

This is exactly what went wrong with the galaxy release. People talking about a sneaker is worth $5000 to get them early. Stop feeding the hype train fam. All you are doing with statements like this, is making it harder for the people who are trying to buy a pair to rock and not resell. Stop feeding the resellers!!!

Originally Posted by jhobson5

LMAO yeah right

you are genuinely ******ed if you think im adding to the hype the hype is already there thats what makes nike

Originally Posted by jhobson5

LMAO yeah right

you are genuinely ******ed if you think im adding to the hype the hype is already there thats what makes nike

Man It's already cat camping for the ones releasing in March.....the hype is overwhelming.....sad part had the yeezy one in hand.....and gave them back to the clerk.....still kicking myself to this day.....won't make that same mistake....

Man It's already cat camping for the ones releasing in March.....the hype is overwhelming.....sad part had the yeezy one in hand.....and gave them back to the clerk.....still kicking myself to this day.....won't make that same mistake....

Originally Posted by dreb1989

If anyone thinks that making these a GR would prevent all the problems that Nike has run into over the past few months, THINK AGAIN. There will still be just as many people lined up for these, but the only difference is it will be at retailers throughout the country now, not just in select cities with HOH and NT. The Concords release made just as much, if not more, news as the ASG releases and they were available everywhere. The fact of the matter is that the Yeezy 1's are reselling for $1000+ so the hype for Yeezy 2's will be HUGE, regardless of limited quantities or a GR.

Yeah they would probably sell great but they wouldn't be like the Concord because the XI is arguably the most loved Nike of all time. its popular because of memories and design...Half of the Yeezys appeal is its exclusivity. The other half is split between it being a high quality shoe and Kanye West's name being attached to it.

I would anticipate it being like a Foamposite release

If anyone thinks that making these a GR would prevent all the problems that Nike has run into over the past few months, THINK AGAIN. There will still be just as many people lined up for these, but the only difference is it will be at retailers throughout the country now, not just in select cities with HOH and NT. The Concords release made just as much, if not more, news as the ASG releases and they were available everywhere. The fact of the matter is that the Yeezy 1's are reselling for $1000+ so the hype for Yeezy 2's will be HUGE, regardless of limited quantities or a GR.

Yeah they would probably sell great but they wouldn't be like the Concord because the XI is arguably the most loved Nike of all time. its popular because of memories and design...Half of the Yeezys appeal is its exclusivity. The other half is split between it being a high quality shoe and Kanye West's name being attached to it.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

^^^VERY well written sir, I agree 100%.  I will be camping for them Zens. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

^^^VERY well written sir, I agree 100%.  I will be camping for them Zens. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thatguy

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

DON'T BELIEVE FOR A SECOND THESE WILL BE A GR. EXCLUSIVE LIMITED GR, SURE....REGULAR GR, NAH.

NIKE IS JUST TROLLING AGAIN.

JUST GIVE ME BLACK AND PINK AND I'M GOOD.
That makes no sense whatsoever my dude. An exclusive/limited shoe would not be a general release. Its either Limited or GR, you can't be both at once. 

Yes you can... Entourages, and all the lebrons this weekend are examples.
Son the galaxy pack was a limited release. It was a special edition. All that terminology is not needed. The shoes came in a limited quantity, that means they are limited. If its limited then it can't be a general release. A general release would be the basic miami colorway lebrons. That is a general release. 
You guys start throwing all these terms out in the air just to justify a sneakers "status" when in reality its just over fabricating the importance of the shoe. 

Thats part of the problems we're having nowadays. There's 500 different classifications for a shoe's release. 

Its either limited, or its not. 

Originally Posted by thatguy

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

DON'T BELIEVE FOR A SECOND THESE WILL BE A GR. EXCLUSIVE LIMITED GR, SURE....REGULAR GR, NAH.

NIKE IS JUST TROLLING AGAIN.

JUST GIVE ME BLACK AND PINK AND I'M GOOD.
That makes no sense whatsoever my dude. An exclusive/limited shoe would not be a general release. Its either Limited or GR, you can't be both at once. 

Yes you can... Entourages, and all the lebrons this weekend are examples.
Son the galaxy pack was a limited release. It was a special edition. All that terminology is not needed. The shoes came in a limited quantity, that means they are limited. If its limited then it can't be a general release. A general release would be the basic miami colorway lebrons. That is a general release. 
You guys start throwing all these terms out in the air just to justify a sneakers "status" when in reality its just over fabricating the importance of the shoe. 

Thats part of the problems we're having nowadays. There's 500 different classifications for a shoe's release. 

Its either limited, or its not. 

All it took was a misread tweet to get this thread in a frenzy....like a drop of blood in a piranha tank.

All it took was a misread tweet to get this thread in a frenzy....like a drop of blood in a piranha tank.

Originally Posted by KingOfSpades55

I really don't think anyone's camping for this since there isn't a RD yet and nobody knows who's getting them for sure. And if there are people camping at this point, I say let em be

Back
Top Bottom