Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by KingOfSpades55

Man It's already cat camping for the ones releasing in March.....the hype is overwhelming.....sad part had the yeezy one in hand.....and gave them back to the clerk.....still kicking myself to this day.....won't make that same mistake....

I really don't think anyone's camping for this since there isn't a RD yet and nobody knows who's getting them for sure. And if there are people camping at this point, I say let em be

I need a release date week at least if we can't narrow down the day yet. Also if there is anybody in the Central Valley or Southbay (Bay area CA) can you guys list the places you got your yeezy 1's at? After these lebrons dropping this weekend I'm saving up for 2 pairs of yeezy's. Just want 2 pairs of Blk/Pink and Zen's

I need a release date week at least if we can't narrow down the day yet. Also if there is anybody in the Central Valley or Southbay (Bay area CA) can you guys list the places you got your yeezy 1's at? After these lebrons dropping this weekend I'm saving up for 2 pairs of yeezy's. Just want 2 pairs of Blk/Pink and Zen's

The shoe is out there but NO ONE is risking their Nike connect over this leak. Trust that those who have this shoe have it in with Nike and aren't going to put that on the line because of how much other high level stuff they will lose out on.

Dont be surprised if the first good images are through an ebay auction either.

The shoe is out there but NO ONE is risking their Nike connect over this leak. Trust that those who have this shoe have it in with Nike and aren't going to put that on the line because of how much other high level stuff they will lose out on.

Dont be surprised if the first good images are through an ebay auction either.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Yep.

Yep.

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

Yep.
So what your basically saying is that some ekin people have pairs of these in their hands right now???? 
INTERESTING!!!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

Yep.
So what your basically saying is that some ekin people have pairs of these in their hands right now???? 
INTERESTING!!!
nerd.gif

If people have pairs in stock right now then whats up with all these rumors about them being pushed back ?

If people have pairs in stock right now then whats up with all these rumors about them being pushed back ?

Back
Top Bottom