Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Bruh this thread is FILLED with super low post counts. Lol

especially the last 10 pages. nothing but 1st posts
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
$##% is horrible bruh. 

Too many simple minded posts in here.. we need an OFFICIAL page for these from a dedicated OP

If nobody beats me to it.. I'll put it together myself once I get off from work tonight, seriously!

Too many simple minded posts in here.. we need an OFFICIAL page for these from a dedicated OP

If nobody beats me to it.. I'll put it together myself once I get off from work tonight, seriously!

Originally Posted by xXJaguar25Xx

I said the same thing a few pages ago go ahead and make one.

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

This.

This.

Glad these are releasing a week before Coachella and SF Giants home opener day game. Definitely going to scoop up a pair or 2 if i can.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Glad these are releasing a week before Coachella and SF Giants home opener day game. Definitely going to scoop up a pair or 2 if i can.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by kingofny04

I havent been able to come to a firm conclusion to what the logo is either.

video_image-044021.jpg
Looks kind of suspicious to me but %%!@ it Lebron n Kobe #$+* with them too.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

I havent been able to come to a firm conclusion to what the logo is either.

video_image-044021.jpg
Looks kind of suspicious to me but %%!@ it Lebron n Kobe #$+* with them too.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EDIT: The person who recorded this, throw it on Youtube. Linking Facebook doesn't work on Twitter, I'll take this down when its done.
THIS IS JUST INSANE!! I can't believe people are actually waiting 1 month for shoes...
I guess from now on ebay and niketalk will be the only way i will be getting shoes from now on. I refuse to play these line games for shoes, i just want to wear....smh
have so much to say about this video but i guess i will just sum it up with

HERBS!

1) they think the release date is still march 23. smh. "nah yoo thats the OTHER colorway" yeah right, ****.
2) the ENTIRE line is EMPTY. "wheres the other guys" "oh they had to work" SO THEN IT ISNT A CAMP OUT THEN, NOW IS IT?!???

HERBS!

EDIT: correct me if im wrong, but didnt nike say they apologized for all that ******ry that went on with the galaxy release and that they were working a new plan out to make releases better for the public? but then stuff like this happens and nike is no where to be found. they need to enforce some type of new rules man. i still think they should just do presales of the shoe online so they know how many to make. you log on, you create an account (if you dont have one already) and you preorder the kicks. they make the proper amount to take care of all preorders and then they ship them to your door. how hard is this??? seriously?

That's what I've been saying about Nike introducing a pre-order system online like that. They would be making the money instead of these reseller leeches. I really hope Nike creates a way to squeeze out these jerks who just buy to sell for outragous prices.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EDIT: The person who recorded this, throw it on Youtube. Linking Facebook doesn't work on Twitter, I'll take this down when its done.
THIS IS JUST INSANE!! I can't believe people are actually waiting 1 month for shoes...
I guess from now on ebay and niketalk will be the only way i will be getting shoes from now on. I refuse to play these line games for shoes, i just want to wear....smh
have so much to say about this video but i guess i will just sum it up with

HERBS!

1) they think the release date is still march 23. smh. "nah yoo thats the OTHER colorway" yeah right, ****.
2) the ENTIRE line is EMPTY. "wheres the other guys" "oh they had to work" SO THEN IT ISNT A CAMP OUT THEN, NOW IS IT?!???

HERBS!

EDIT: correct me if im wrong, but didnt nike say they apologized for all that ******ry that went on with the galaxy release and that they were working a new plan out to make releases better for the public? but then stuff like this happens and nike is no where to be found. they need to enforce some type of new rules man. i still think they should just do presales of the shoe online so they know how many to make. you log on, you create an account (if you dont have one already) and you preorder the kicks. they make the proper amount to take care of all preorders and then they ship them to your door. how hard is this??? seriously?

That's what I've been saying about Nike introducing a pre-order system online like that. They would be making the money instead of these reseller leeches. I really hope Nike creates a way to squeeze out these jerks who just buy to sell for outragous prices.

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

This.

Aight cool! like I said I'll get started on it as soon as I get off workI doubt it'll be up before 12.. depends on what time I get off.. working in the restaurant business has its negatives haha

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

This.

Aight cool! like I said I'll get started on it as soon as I get off workI doubt it'll be up before 12.. depends on what time I get off.. working in the restaurant business has its negatives haha

Dont be fooled by the post count, I joined back in '09 for the first yeezys lol.
But regarding the release, we had the banned's show up in outlets and Nike just released that statement after the galaxy's. Im hoping these dudes are there for atleast another 3 weeks until Nike says it will go about another way of releasing these.

Dont be fooled by the post count, I joined back in '09 for the first yeezys lol.
But regarding the release, we had the banned's show up in outlets and Nike just released that statement after the galaxy's. Im hoping these dudes are there for atleast another 3 weeks until Nike says it will go about another way of releasing these.

Back
Top Bottom