Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Pre order system would be great but this is nike were talking about 
laugh.gif
wont happen but we can hope

Seeing as there's 3 colorways I think Nike should make at least 1 limited, and another a large general release. That way people can at least get one colorway without having too much trouble and the more dedicated and wealthy collectors can still have a more exclusive pair.

Seeing as there's 3 colorways I think Nike should make at least 1 limited, and another a large general release. That way people can at least get one colorway without having too much trouble and the more dedicated and wealthy collectors can still have a more exclusive pair.

that preorder thing is the best idea i think i've heard, in terms of screwing up resellers (maybe limit it to 2 pair per household, tops), killing the camp outs and violence, and allowing those of us who wanna just wear the damn shoes to actually be able to get them for retail.

they should just do it for limited kicks tho. they'd never do it for GR J's and stuff like that, cuz it would screw over the stores (footlocker, champs, and even the mom & pops spots)...

that preorder thing is the best idea i think i've heard, in terms of screwing up resellers (maybe limit it to 2 pair per household, tops), killing the camp outs and violence, and allowing those of us who wanna just wear the damn shoes to actually be able to get them for retail.

they should just do it for limited kicks tho. they'd never do it for GR J's and stuff like that, cuz it would screw over the stores (footlocker, champs, and even the mom & pops spots)...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Hahahaha, how do you do a preorder for limited shoes? Then it becomes everyone competing online to preorder. Same nonsense as the on-sale. I don't see that solving much of anything.

Hahahaha, how do you do a preorder for limited shoes? Then it becomes everyone competing online to preorder. Same nonsense as the on-sale. I don't see that solving much of anything.

nah, he was saying nike takes preorders, makes the number they get orders for, and then that's it, they stop making them. still limited, but everyone who wants them will get them for retail.

it really would solve a lot of problems... people wouldn't get so upset they couldn't get their pair, resellers' whole game would get hurt a lot, and there wouldn't be camp outs and violence...

maybe to keep the stores involved, they could take some of the orders, so they still get the sale...

^ thats the thing its limited to a certain extent. you give people 20days to put their orders in. deliver 6 months later or however long it takes to manufacture. i've suggested this idea for some years. other brands have done it before and some are still doing it. they make what is ordered plus some extra stock to sell on release date. the issue, however, is you cut out retailers and I doubt retailers would be happy about that.

nah, he was saying nike takes preorders, makes the number they get orders for, and then that's it, they stop making them. still limited, but everyone who wants them will get them for retail.

it really would solve a lot of problems... people wouldn't get so upset they couldn't get their pair, resellers' whole game would get hurt a lot, and there wouldn't be camp outs and violence...

maybe to keep the stores involved, they could take some of the orders, so they still get the sale...

^ thats the thing its limited to a certain extent. you give people 20days to put their orders in. deliver 6 months later or however long it takes to manufacture. i've suggested this idea for some years. other brands have done it before and some are still doing it. they make what is ordered plus some extra stock to sell on release date. the issue, however, is you cut out retailers and I doubt retailers would be happy about that.

Originally Posted by andrew3dc

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]ARE YOU GUYS NOT REALIZING AGAIN, THIS IS KANYE'S SHOE! HELLO?! KANYE'S SHOE! [/color]To be honest, Nike is just the the middle man in this sneaker in which they just make the shoes, and as for Kanye he's the one I'm assuming that gives Nike the instructions for the most part on how he wants to see his vision brought to life as well as how many will be produced for the masses. We all know Ye has a big ego and loves to be on that NEW NEW & EXCLUSIVE sh*t.
laugh.gif
So do you really think he wants his shoes to be a GR? Hell no, that would make the shoe any ol' regular release and we all know Kanye can't have that. This is the same man that got clothes specifically designed for the Watch The Throne tour by Givenchy. Why do you think the retail price on these are $250 (mind you the most expensive Nike shoe ever) because he wants it to be considered among those high end brands and be amongst luxury. People, understand this is not a REGULAR shoe nor in my opinion anything with Kanye's name on it not be limited. All I can say is if you're not camping out you are not getting these period for retail and even with that still your chances will be SLIM. After the Galaxy release we know the THIRST for these will be BEYOND CRAZY and employees will look at these shoes as an opportunity to come up even if it does include them losing their jobs.
roll.gif
Pre-order for these are already upwards of $2000+ so just imagine when they drop.
devil.gif
*waits for the mayhem* LOL

Originally Posted by andrew3dc

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]ARE YOU GUYS NOT REALIZING AGAIN, THIS IS KANYE'S SHOE! HELLO?! KANYE'S SHOE! [/color]To be honest, Nike is just the the middle man in this sneaker in which they just make the shoes, and as for Kanye he's the one I'm assuming that gives Nike the instructions for the most part on how he wants to see his vision brought to life as well as how many will be produced for the masses. We all know Ye has a big ego and loves to be on that NEW NEW & EXCLUSIVE sh*t.
laugh.gif
So do you really think he wants his shoes to be a GR? Hell no, that would make the shoe any ol' regular release and we all know Kanye can't have that. This is the same man that got clothes specifically designed for the Watch The Throne tour by Givenchy. Why do you think the retail price on these are $250 (mind you the most expensive Nike shoe ever) because he wants it to be considered among those high end brands and be amongst luxury. People, understand this is not a REGULAR shoe nor in my opinion anything with Kanye's name on it not be limited. All I can say is if you're not camping out you are not getting these period for retail and even with that still your chances will be SLIM. After the Galaxy release we know the THIRST for these will be BEYOND CRAZY and employees will look at these shoes as an opportunity to come up even if it does include them losing their jobs.
roll.gif
Pre-order for these are already upwards of $2000+ so just imagine when they drop.
devil.gif
*waits for the mayhem* LOL

Nike isn't concerned with how much money a limited release makes them. It's not that particular sale that gets them paid, it's all the attention that it brings them, the free publicity, the news stories about people camped out as if it's something new at this point, and most importantly of all: the THIRST! When people are thirsting for a pair they can't get, they'll buy anything to fill that space. They've got money loaded up in their wallets and paypals and they'll walk away with something. Think about a 500 pair release. Only makes Nike like $50,000 for a $200 pair of kicks, if that. It's all about the thirst.

Nike isn't concerned with how much money a limited release makes them. It's not that particular sale that gets them paid, it's all the attention that it brings them, the free publicity, the news stories about people camped out as if it's something new at this point, and most importantly of all: the THIRST! When people are thirsting for a pair they can't get, they'll buy anything to fill that space. They've got money loaded up in their wallets and paypals and they'll walk away with something. Think about a 500 pair release. Only makes Nike like $50,000 for a $200 pair of kicks, if that. It's all about the thirst.

that'd be amazing, and i wish it could happen, but i highly doubt it ever will.

that'd be amazing, and i wish it could happen, but i highly doubt it ever will.

Back
Top Bottom