Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

LA heads anyone know what spots these will hit? I have a few I know but wanting to spread my options pm if you want to keep it confidential thanks on advance

Most of y'all probably didn't attend the first release.. Based on the questions you're asking.

If you have a job you're better off paying re-sale. If not be prepared to camp for a min of 5 days. Lol

No spot will be confidential. Lol

Most of y'all probably didn't attend the first release.. Based on the questions you're asking.

If you have a job you're better off paying re-sale. If not be prepared to camp for a min of 5 days. Lol

No spot will be confidential. Lol

Well if there were, anyone who knew wouldn't be sharing that information.

Well if there were, anyone who knew wouldn't be sharing that information.

People are really talking about trades for a shoe that hasn't been out yet? We don't even have solid info. And odds are, 8/10 people who claim to have a pair on lock when stores don't know anymore than us will have their connects fall through. Not trying to be salty or to put anyone down, it's just what the shoe game has turned into. Once people find out the demand for these, it'll become every man for himself and resellers will be all over these.
As for info I'll try to compile everything we have so far to help out (all speculation and not official): 

We have an RD of March. Most likely the 24th.

(I do have a source who says Nike is waiting for Ye to approve and finalize everything. My source also said Ye wants to release the shoe around the same time as the GOOD music album which is rumored to release around the same time)

Price: $235

Colorways: Black/Pink. 

There are also pics circulating  of a "Zen Grey" color way

There's nothing about the third color way yet.

Number of pairs: 5000 per color way (2000 pairs more than Yeezy 1)

There is a rumor about all 3 color ways releasing on the same day. However, I expect to see a similar release as the first, 1 release per month.

As for spots that'll be getting these, expect the same spots that got the Yeezy 1s.

If I got any of the info wrong or left anything out, lmk & I'll edit my post. Again, this is all SPECULATION as we have no official info YET.

People are really talking about trades for a shoe that hasn't been out yet? We don't even have solid info. And odds are, 8/10 people who claim to have a pair on lock when stores don't know anymore than us will have their connects fall through. Not trying to be salty or to put anyone down, it's just what the shoe game has turned into. Once people find out the demand for these, it'll become every man for himself and resellers will be all over these.
As for info I'll try to compile everything we have so far to help out (all speculation and not official): 

(I do have a source who says Nike is waiting for Ye to approve and finalize everything. My source also said Ye wants to release the shoe around the same time as the GOOD music album which is rumored to release around the same time)

There is a rumor about all 3 color ways releasing on the same day. However, I expect to see a similar release as the first, 1 release per month.

As for spots that'll be getting these, expect the same spots that got the Yeezy 1s.

If I got any of the info wrong or left anything out, lmk & I'll edit my post. Again, this is all SPECULATION as we have no official info YET.

Originally Posted by Gman1209

stop with the speculation when you say theres 5000 pairs you get peoples hopes up most people Will NOT Be able to get these for retail seriously people could barely get GR shoes for retail and about the connects if you dont work at the shop your connect probably cant hold pairs

stop with the speculation when you say theres 5000 pairs you get peoples hopes up most people Will NOT Be able to get these for retail seriously people could barely get GR shoes for retail and about the connects if you dont work at the shop your connect probably cant hold pairs

Via Modern Notoriety

@ModernNotoriety

Infrared and Hunter Green Yeezy 2?! $&@-&&/)/)/$//&/&@/@4883737zjshannwj!!!

Via Modern Notoriety

@ModernNotoriety

Infrared and Hunter Green Yeezy 2?! $&@-&&/)/)/$//&/&@/@4883737zjshannwj!!!

Only thing that sounds bad about that hunter green color way is the Infrared part, but it does sound interesting. but MN is know for pulling info out of the air.

Note: A lot of negativity in this thread, really no reason for it. No one knows the numbers, so claim down with the bashing others over numbers their "connect" supposedly gave them.

Only thing that sounds bad about that hunter green color way is the Infrared part, but it does sound interesting. but MN is know for pulling info out of the air.

Note: A lot of negativity in this thread, really no reason for it. No one knows the numbers, so claim down with the bashing others over numbers their "connect" supposedly gave them.

Originally Posted by foamster

indifferent.gif

I think you're misinterpreting what I'm saying. 5000 is not a lot. I'm in no way trying to get peoples hopes up in terms of everyone getting a pair. By saying 5000, I mean they are going to be "more available" than the first Yeezys. I never said everyone will get a pair. Also, what I meant 8/10 people who claim to have pairs on lock already will have their connects fall through is that their connects will not be able to hold a pair. Even if you work at the store getting the shoes you most likely won't be able to keep one for yourself unless you work at a small boutique. This is all SPECULATION. Thats why I keep saying it. This is not official info. How can I get someone's hopes up if I'm compiling info already stated in this thread? If you don't agree with the info, why don't you stay away from the thread until theres official word. & by looking in this thread, you were probably looking for some kind of info/insight anyways.

With that post, my only intent was to help people out, not to provide some false hope or put anyone down. Seems this thread is just full of the same questions, so I thought of gathering the little info we have and maybe piece everything together so we have an accurate idea of what we can expect in Spring.

indifferent.gif

I think you're misinterpreting what I'm saying. 5000 is not a lot. I'm in no way trying to get peoples hopes up in terms of everyone getting a pair. By saying 5000, I mean they are going to be "more available" than the first Yeezys. I never said everyone will get a pair. Also, what I meant 8/10 people who claim to have pairs on lock already will have their connects fall through is that their connects will not be able to hold a pair. Even if you work at the store getting the shoes you most likely won't be able to keep one for yourself unless you work at a small boutique. This is all SPECULATION. Thats why I keep saying it. This is not official info. How can I get someone's hopes up if I'm compiling info already stated in this thread? If you don't agree with the info, why don't you stay away from the thread until theres official word. & by looking in this thread, you were probably looking for some kind of info/insight anyways.

With that post, my only intent was to help people out, not to provide some false hope or put anyone down. Seems this thread is just full of the same questions, so I thought of gathering the little info we have and maybe piece everything together so we have an accurate idea of what we can expect in Spring.

5000 dose not constitute a nike Quick strike release which the air yeezy2 will probably be just because kanye wants more pairs to be made dosent mean there will be more made. kanye had to give back half of his yeezy1s to nike and ended up going to ebay to get pairs. nike and kanye dont have the best relationship. and as for pair most bosses arent so heartless that they wouldn't let a employee save a pair for themselves unless the hate them me and my co workers will be clearing out our stores entire stock.

5000 dose not constitute a nike Quick strike release which the air yeezy2 will probably be just because kanye wants more pairs to be made dosent mean there will be more made. kanye had to give back half of his yeezy1s to nike and ended up going to ebay to get pairs. nike and kanye dont have the best relationship. and as for pair most bosses arent so heartless that they wouldn't let a employee save a pair for themselves unless the hate them me and my co workers will be clearing out our stores entire stock.

I do agree with you to an extent that this might be a quickstrike release, but I don't see why nike would not want to make more pairs of a highly demanded shoe. Even though they might have a bad relationship, it just comes down to business and I'm sure Nike would want to make as much money as possible. All in all hope we get some official info soon. All this anticipation is killing me 
frown.gif
laugh.gif

I do agree with you to an extent that this might be a quickstrike release, but I don't see why nike would not want to make more pairs of a highly demanded shoe. Even though they might have a bad relationship, it just comes down to business and I'm sure Nike would want to make as much money as possible. All in all hope we get some official info soon. All this anticipation is killing me 
frown.gif
laugh.gif

So Kanye really gave back pairs?? Damn I thought that was a rumor. That really does say a lot about his relationship with Nike smh

So Kanye really gave back pairs?? Damn I thought that was a rumor. That really does say a lot about his relationship with Nike smh

Back
Top Bottom