Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I overheard this one dude asking for "Etiquette when lining up at a sneaker release".
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

maybe the first 10 people

taha, etiqutette, hmm lets see sit in line, dont cut or rush the door, wear your freshest gear and a pair of the shoes if you already got them.

and throw it all out the window when employees open the door

my cousin works at 34st and she told me that she saw like 6 ppl who started camping out but they kicked them out...

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by KeeDaSneak23

KeeDaSneak23:

We get it... you copped.

Now, help out your Dallas/Texas brethren or shut the *!@% up.
wow someone seems alittle on edge...awww wuts wrong you cant get ur hands on them
roll.gif

. Ne who *#!% u lame. I have been helpin actually got a dude in ohio a pair on lock and several peeps who have PM'D me! so u have n case.
Actually, I'm getting a pair this weekend with another NTer in Arizona. I have to camp for them, but I'm not worried about it. Point being, I will get my pair.

The reason why I addressed you is because I used to live in Texas, so I know what it's like not to have any good releases and/or not knowing where in Texas to cop quickstrikes.

I'm saying, why don't you help out your fellow NTers in Texas (instead of replying every few minutes telling everyone that you copped)?

"I'm so glad I copped!
smile.gif
"

"Hey, did everyone hear that I copped?
smile.gif
"

smh.gif

hmmm wow well thanks for the life story
indifferent.gif

try this for me tho: Stop Being Shoe Release Save A Ho!
who cares if everyne gets there pair that why they made a limited amount! meaning everyone WONT get them..let alone...how about some people get off there lazyaz and do some searchin themselves just like some of us. instead of waitin for others t give info... "Poine Blank"
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
i helped a few people so who cares what u feel. this is my last responseto u. Point Being as U may say.

] how can people do that, jobs, school, family? basically im rolling by the spot talking to a few employees getting some sizing info, its gonna be a fridaydesicion, if not we got 2 more colorways, and i cant even begin to think of this thread the next few days and after all the other releases, it will be eggplantfoam status, i am fiedning hard for these but might have to take a loss....and what are you talking about the line haha dudes camp in front of the door, yougonna make the line start at the end of the store in the street....
indifferent.gif
nice try though!

Originally Posted by daffy 016

my cousin works at 34st and she told me that she saw like 6 ppl who started camping out but they kicked them out...

if i was the store owner and saw folks camping out 5 days before the release date, i'd let them camp and post a sign the the day before the release thatsays "line starts here" on the other side of the wall.

Originally Posted by daffy 016

This hurts my heart to read. Why can't it be just the early birds that get the worms?

KeeDaSneak23:

We get it... you copped.

wow someone seems alittle on edge...awww wuts wrong you cant get ur hands on them
roll.gif

. Ne who *#!% u lame. I have been helpin actually got a dude in ohio a pair on lock and several peeps who have PM'D me! so u have n case.
Actually, I'm getting a pair this weekend with another NTer in Arizona. I have to camp for them, but I'm not worried about it. Point being, I will get my pair.

The reason why I addressed you is because I used to live in Texas, so I know what it's like not to have any good releases and/or not knowing where in Texas to cop quickstrikes.

I'm saying, why don't you help out your fellow NTers in Texas (instead of replying every few minutes telling everyone that you copped)?

"I'm so glad I copped!
smile.gif
"

"Hey, did everyone hear that I copped?
smile.gif
"

smh.gif

hmmm wow well thanks for the life story
indifferent.gif

try this for me tho: Stop Being Shoe Release Save A Ho!
who cares if everyne gets there pair that why they made a limited amount! meaning everyone WONT get them..let alone...how about some people get off there lazy az and do some searchin themselves just like some of us. instead of waitin for others t give info... "Poine Blank"
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
i helped a few people so who cares what u feel. this is my last response to u. Point Being as U may say.
mrpu11.jpg

i'm going to pass on the first release but i really want the black pair but if it gets to crazy im going to pass

Ok can anyone give some stores that are going to get these in the midwest because i know they are only comin to Chicago and Detriot.......

man im Relieved i bought mines @ retail today....no lines,no camping, no hypebeast ahahah but for all who want good look hope u find em.
indifferent.gif

Post pics or you're lying.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

retr0sxual wrote:

KeeDaSneak23:

We get it... you copped.

roll.gif

. Ne who *++# u lame. I have been helpin actually got a dude in ohio a pair on lock and several peeps who have PM'D me! so u have n case.

you better not wear them around Dallas, because if we happen to see you, your ++# better start running.

LMAO!!!

go hard!!!

retr0sxual wrote:

KeeDaSneak23:

We get it... you copped.

roll.gif

. Ne who *++# u lame. I have been helpin actually got a dude in ohio a pair on lock and several peeps who have PM'D me! so u have n case.

you better not wear them around Dallas, because if we happen to see you, your ++# better start running.

People from the bay area I know another store no one knows is getting them pm me for info if you want to be ahead of the rest
smile.gif

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Originally Posted by SiG21

i know 2 chicago spots for sure

THATS IT?!
roll.gif

I know 6 spots getting them.....and i plan to visit every single one of them
dude. who are you??!?! i feel like i know you idk why. say whats up when you come to leaders.

CHICAGO NTERS. NOT HARD.

LEADERS
SELF CONCIOUS
SUCCEZZ
HOUSE OF HOOPS
NIKETOWN
ST. ALFREDS

stop asking! if you have no chance, hit me up, maybe i can help....

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

THATS IT?!
roll.gif

dude. who are you??!?! i feel like i know you idk why. say whats up when you come to leaders.

CHICAGO NTERS. NOT HARD.

LEADERS
SELF CONCIOUS
SUCCEZZ
HOUSE OF HOOPS
NIKETOWN
ST. ALFREDS

if St. Alfreds are getting this then that means Kicks/HI are also getting them.

People complaint about the spiz'ike and six rings being frankenstein shoes the yeezy's are no different, they're just another Nike/JB hybridhypebeast shoe, that people will overpay for.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

retr0sxual wrote:

KeeDaSneak23:

We get it... you copped.

roll.gif

indifferent.gif
im so scared
roll.gif

Originally Posted by heathunter881

THATS IT?!
roll.gif

CHICAGO NTERS. NOT HARD.

LEADERS
SELF CONCIOUS
SUCCEZZ
HOUSE OF HOOPS
NIKETOWN
ST. ALFREDS

Not true. I know because Some one from HI told me they aren't.

Originally Posted by heathunter881

THATS IT?!
roll.gif

CHICAGO NTERS. NOT HARD.

LEADERS
SELF CONCIOUS
SUCCEZZ
HOUSE OF HOOPS
NIKETOWN
ST. ALFREDS

Not true. I know because Some one from HI told me they aren't.
i checked their website and they are getting it, this is before i posted. usually whatever St. Alfred get Kicks/Hi will also get.

Back
Top Bottom