Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Heard from an ONLINE NIKE REP, these will be available on NIKETOWN.COM sometime between this Saturday and Sunday.
Also, she mentioned that these are produced in the same numbers as the 1/2 Cents, and should be steadily hitting retailers this week and the next...

This is an EASY cop, don't let the hype get to you...

^^April Fools?
frown.gif

Is it true that Ye is gonna be in Hawaii this weekend for the release? (please no flaming, i just posted to ask the question, not hype the machine)

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

Heard from an ONLINE NIKE REP, these will be available on NIKETOWN.COM sometime between this Saturday and Sunday.
Also, she mentioned that these are produced in the same numbers as the 1/2 Cents, and should be steadily hitting retailers this week and the next...

BS!

1/2 cents?? Those were so easy to get.

I want to believe you though! actually...hold on ...

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Hmmm interesting. I see now. I wonder why I was told diff :/

i really believe this shoe was supposed to be a Tier 0 release joint but Nike decided to give high volume sales the ability to get them as well. notice how thenames of the stores that will have this available are all have pretty good sales volume.

You guys don't have to take my word for it, but both Eggplant Foams & 1/2 cents weren't suppose to hit niketown.com and they both did.

Also in reference to the numbers, you guys do understand the amount that HOH and Niketown's will be receiving correct? There will be plenty to go aroundand with most so called "exclusive" drops, you do see a lot of retailers receiving their shipment as the weeks follow... in any case, peopleshouldn't be stressing too much. The eggplants & 1/2 cent thread was triple the size of this thread, so the hype isn't THAT crazy on these.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Is it true that Ye is gonna be in Hawaii this weekend for the release? (please no flaming, i just posted to ask the question, not hype the machine)
Ye is in Hawaii right now with Cudi finishing up Cudi's album, and Kicks/HI posted on their blog that somebody "associated" might bethere for the release. So it's a possibility. That would be so dope if I got to meet him and cop the shoe.

if that's the case why would they release the shoe in such limited quantity during the first release? don't they know stores will behiking up their prices and isn't that against nike policy?

You guys don't have to take my word for it, but both Eggplant Foams & 1/2 cents weren't suppose to hit niketown.com and they both did.

Also in reference to the numbers, you guys do understand the amount that HOH and Niketown's will be receiving correct? There will be plenty to go around and with most so called "exclusive" drops, you do see a lot of retailers receiving their shipment as the weeks follow... in any case, people shouldn't be stressing too much. The eggplants & 1/2 cent thread was triple the size of this thread, so the hype isn't THAT crazy on these.
this part im not shocked about. i wouldn't be surprised if more retailers get this down the line or if other stores get restocked by nike.still limited but not worth camping 2-5 days for these.

Also in reference to the numbers, you guys do understand the amount that HOH and Niketown's will be receiving correct? There will be plenty to go around and with most so called "exclusive" drops, you do see a lot of retailers receiving their shipment as the weeks follow... in any case, people shouldn't be stressing too much. The eggplants & 1/2 cent thread was triple the size of this thread, so the hype isn't THAT crazy on these.
i am taking your word

as for the shipments, stores have yet to get them in yet. But I've been hearing 18 pairs a lot

and yeah down the road (past 4/4) stores will be receiving them still. I just hope everybody that wants a pair gets theirs.

Originally Posted by FITTEDfiend

Ye is in Hawaii right now with Cudi finishing up Cudi's album, and Kicks/HI posted on their blog that somebody "associated" might be there for the release. So it's a possibility. That would be so dope if I got to meet him and cop the shoe.
yes, and kanye and his crew pulled 5 pairs of yeezys from the shipment.

guess who took the 12.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 255forLife

Originally Posted by FITTEDfiend

Ye is in Hawaii right now with Cudi finishing up Cudi's album, and Kicks/HI posted on their blog that somebody "associated" might be there for the release. So it's a possibility. That would be so dope if I got to meet him and cop the shoe.
yes, and kanye and his crew pulled 5 pairs of yeezys from the shipment.

guess who took the 12.
eyes.gif

I heard that the Kicks/HI guys wouldn't give them to him, but that's what i heard from one of the homies. Why would you need to pull 5 of your ownshoe? Can't he just more from Nike?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i am taking your word

as for the shipments, stores have yet to get them in yet. But I've been hearing 18 pairs a lot

and yeah down the road (past 4/4) stores will be receiving them still. I just hope everybody that wants a pair gets theirs.
even with re-shipment from nike the demand for these is still not enough. most lilely a restock is no more than a fsr or less. i also don'tthink this will be available at nike.com just because this is a special collabo and not a retro nike made ages ago.

The 1/2 Cent was a special fusion that was made in "limited" quantities, and those were available for purchase on niketown.com

Honestly these will be readily available, if anything most resellers want to keep this sense of exclusivity and rareness so they can get top dollar, which isunderstandable. But believe me, picking up a pair will not be that difficult come Saturday morning... a lot of your local spots that received the 1/2 centswill be receiving these, so keep checking in with them, DTLR, Ubiq, Cmonwealth, Premium, Goods, etc...

The 1/2 Cent was a special fusion that was made in "limited" quantities, and those were available for purchase on niketown.com

Honestly these will be readily available, if anything most resellers want to keep this sense of exclusivity and rareness so they can get top dollar, which is understandable. But believe me, picking up a pair will not be that difficult come Saturday morning... a lot of your local spots that received the 1/2 cents will be receiving these, so keep checking in with them, DTLR, Ubiq, Cmonwealth, Premium, Goods, etc...
even if all those stores get their shipment, there's still more demand than supply. the fact that they're not selling this at retail shopsand smaller mom and pop stores just made this tougher and harder to find on release day. just imagine places that don't have Goods, Ubiq, HUF, Supreme,Kicks/Hi, House of Hoops, Cmonwealth, and all the other boutique shops.

Back
Top Bottom