Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

UPDATES FOR CHICAGO

ST. ALFREDS HAS ABOUT 12 PEOPLE OUTSIDE. PROBABLY THE SAME AMOUNT OF PAIRS. DONE.

NIKETOWN HAS 20 PAIRS. ABOUT 18 PEOPLE, BY 2MNORROW, THESE ARE DONE
SIDE NOTE: HEARD A FIGHT ERUPTED. SOME GUY HAD 7 CHAIRS AND SAID HE WAS SAVING SEATS. HOPEFULLY MORE INFO TO COME

SUCCEZZ- AUCTION. STARTING BID IS 350

SELF CONCIOUS- AUCTION. BIDDING STARTS AT 300

HOUSE OF HOOPS- NUMBERS HAVE BEEN HANDED OUT. NOT SURE. MORE INFO SHORTLY

LEADERS- STOCK FOR PAIRS TO BE SOLD INSTORE ARE GONE. WE DO HAVE SOME OTHERS THO...

Originally Posted by treewing

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by treewing

Campin' @ UNDFTD...... they got wifi WOOOT!!

u better hope they have a plug to cause u will be out of power soon haha
Batt. is at 3:44.... brightness is at it's lowest... volume is off.... if it dies oh well...

u got about 36 hours so i wish you luck haha...see if you can charge it in the store tomororw

Having a police officer for a roommate ftw. lines WILL be cut
nerd.gif

and if not, meh. theyre not that great anyway
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

UPDATES FOR CHICAGO

ST. ALFREDS HAS ABOUT 12 PEOPLE OUTSIDE. PROBABLY THE SAME AMOUNT OF PAIRS. DONE.

NIKETOWN HAS 20 PAIRS. ABOUT 18 PEOPLE, BY 2MNORROW, THESE ARE DONE
SIDE NOTE: HEARD A FIGHT ERUPTED. SOME GUY HAD 7 CHAIRS AND SAID HE WAS SAVING SEATS. HOPEFULLY MORE INFO TO COME

SUCCEZZ- AUCTION. STARTING BID IS 350

SELF CONCIOUS- AUCTION. BIDDING STARTS AT 300

HOUSE OF HOOPS- NUMBERS HAVE BEEN HANDED OUT. NOT SURE. MORE INFO SHORTLY

LEADERS- STOCK FOR PAIRS TO BE SOLD INSTORE IS GONE. PACK TO BE SOLD VIA PHONE ORDERS= CALL ASAP 2MORROW. WERE RUNNING LOW ON SIZES. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE
BE PAYPAL READY AND HAVE YOUR $$ READY. AND NO THEY ARE NOT 300. IF YOU REALLY WANT THEM START CALLING AT 12:30 CST

Damn.. Chi-town doin their people dirty...

im surprised I am the only hypebeast in this thread. Did I chase others away? Ill be posting updates from the 34th camp site. Please believe that. Im callingall NTers 2 join the hype. Make sure you Rep tho.

dude blends and beatnic will not have the yeezys, everyone keeps claiming that but it aint true. not trying to spoil it for anyone but jus trying to clear upmisinformation.

yo JF you got some info. on bay releases other than frisco places? well if you do can you PM me. I will appreciate it.

Have plans to hit my spot around 4:30-5 PM. Good thing I don't live in a crazy place like LA or NY. But at the same time...I'm not trying to jinxmyself. All this 'camp' hype might've forced dudes to camp unnecessarily too early.

there arent any No Standing signs for before 7 though...

its a wrap for the HoH...they just gave out numbers

Originally Posted by jadams003

dude blends and beatnic will not have the yeezys, everyone keeps claiming that but it aint true. not trying to spoil it for anyone but jus trying to clear up misinformation.

Not that I care but dude is lying. CM has 18 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom