Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

laugh.gif
@ "ballers only"

stores out here aint playing fair, you have to pay a premium just to obtain hype.
im guaranteeing a size 10 for those who want to pay a premium price, no line ups, no lost ebay wars,
just peace of mind
wink.gif

I think my homie might be able to get his hands on a pair, but any Atl people know somewhere to cop?

Leaders definitely used to do phone orders....maybe no more

They never did it though on super hyped releases like this, only regular +#%

niketown beverly hills supposedly got them but you have to be first in line in to recieve a rist band in order to get a pair..weird info passed on from mybrother in law..can someone verify if this is true, i cant get through to speak with an associate at ntla

atl...if you not on line right now..your dead...walters and supreme in underground are the only two places.. the line at walters is crazy and supreme sold mostof their pairs to managers..only 7 pairs for consumers.

The hype for these is just too much to deal with. I would however go Ape S#:+ for the black ones however. Still tho. $500 dollars on these is just not doingit...

Originally Posted by astroox805

niketown beverly hills supposedly got them but you have to be first in line in to recieve a rist band in order to get a pair..weird info passed on from my brother in law..can someone verify if this is true, i cant get through to speak with an associate at ntla
Very true indeed, and you're probably late. They handed out wristbands at 10 today. I asked them if I could get a wristband today and gotomorrow around closing time to get them and they said that I would lose my pair. Dont make sense thats I guess thats the way it is.

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

Originally Posted by jordanxmichael

Leaders 1354 will do phone orders.... $500

leaders is only going to have 12 pairs, and they are going to do a private release, they are going for 600$

Where did you get this info? They're site says no phone orders.

South Florida Heads (Palm Beach/Broward/Dade county) what's the deal with these? Shoe Gallery? Niketown MIA? Im not copping the first pair but I needinfo because I do plan on copping the 2nd or 3rd colorway. Thanks!

absolute mayhem!

if there's really only 2000 pairs on this continent then i think the resell on these really will skyrocket...

Back
Top Bottom