Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by EnergeeGod

i'll buy only to flip i see them or get the chance to, these will skyrocket on ebay
laugh.gif

qft

so only 2k pairs now? i didnt go back 10 pages so forgive me

i was told yesterday that they're releasing 3000 of each colorway, 1000 of each goes to europe...

Originally Posted by SiG21

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

Originally Posted by jordanxmichael

Leaders 1354 will do phone orders.... $500

leaders is only going to have 12 pairs, and they are going to do a private release, they are going for 600$

Where did you get this info? They're site says no phone orders.

call now if u want them

Originally Posted by 425kicks425

you bums need to get a job and quit mucking up the shoe game

roll.gif
I always wondered how a "grown" man could sleep outside astore for multiple days.......

They must live with their parents, or they are just rich, and have nothing better to do.

word up yo, i'll pay a couple hundred extra bucks b4 i sleep outside. if you can even really sleep. i'm a grown $!% man dog, gotta sleep in a bed,brush my teeths, take showers, and stuff.

not to mention i gotta job, i would lose good money. LOL!

just not even worth it.

mad wild to me, but i can't knock 'em... they go hard...

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Any 34th street updates? And does anyone know how NTNY is handling this release?
MADHOUSE. 8 Pairs.
eek.gif
Yes, 8 Pairs @ FA34th.
Pics and story coming soon as I upload everything.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by 425kicks425

you bums need to get a job and quit mucking up the shoe game

roll.gif
I always wondered how a "grown" man could sleep outside a store for multiple days.......

They must live with their parents, or they are just rich, and have nothing better to do.

I'm a [cedric the entertainer]"grown !$# man"[/cedric the entertainer] ...
and I can honestly say that if I told my wife: "Honey, drop me off at (Insert Store Here) and pick me up in the morning -- next weekend we're going onvacation with the money I make", it would be a win-win situation for everyone.

Not that I have to do that for money, but, if I did, it wouldn't be a problem.

Now, camping out and not reselling? Whoa now ...
indifferent.gif

for NYC heads
DQM-18 pairs...only 8 to be sold - for a premium
TRANSIT
Micheal K
have some but they will knock you over the head.

I never re sell anything I camp for...I always wear my kicks instead...

On another note,after I realized I wasn't gettin a pair today,I stopped liking the grays instantly.ムªƒƒ¡n º

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Any 34th street updates? And does anyone know how NTNY is handling this release?
MADHOUSE. 8 Pairs.
eek.gif
Yes, 8 Pairs @ FA 34th.
Pics and story coming soon as I upload everything.
laugh.gif
I tried telling people what was going to happen.

Riots.jpg

Wow, what a crazy hyped release. Good luck to those going for their size, hope you guys get em.

I think I'm just going to have to pass. Dudes out here in ntsf are alredy lined up. N stuff..I have work n don't get out till 9. I guess I might justtry to cop the black 1's coming out next month?

Back
Top Bottom