Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Yeah, this thread is making me a little nervous. :\

No consignment shops close to me that I know of and would trust. Flight club is 20%. That seems a little excessive. Better than some of the alternatives I guess.

Yeah, this thread is making me a little nervous.
ohwell.gif

No consignment shops close to me that I know of and would trust. Flight club is 20%. That seems a little excessive. Better than some of the alternatives I guess.
what size and location?

you dont have to do anything... its your money no one is putting a gun to your head forcing you to pay those stupid a ss prices...

Reading comprehension.
Stop trying.
You are part of the problem.

Stop the buying selling talk for real. Want to keep this thread open long enough to see some pics

Last edited:
Honestly I figured "How to Resell your Shoes" falls under Buy/Sell/Trade talk. 
mean.gif
 Am tired of reading pages and pages of people discussing how to sell these things and how "miserable" it is to make a few thousand dollars.  

While you might view it that way, some of us are actually worried.  While buying/selling is not something people want to talk about, it's good to make sure people have a heads up and are safe about it in a situation like this.  There are bad people everywhere, why not educate people on safety who might not of had a shoe this caliber in the past?

Last edited:
i think the best way to resell them is just to do a meet up, at the sellers bank and make sure the buyer's got a car parked in front of the bank

While you might view it that way, some of us are actually worried.  While buying/selling is not something people want to talk about, it's good to make sure people have a heads up and are safe about it in a situation like this.  There are bad people everywhere, why not educate people who might not of had a shoe this caliber in the past?
If you weren't prepared to sell a shoe for a thousand dollars, then don't buy it, plain and simple. Don't pretend like all these dudes who picked up Yeezy's for resell are just innocent ol' NT'ers who need the hookup. If you bought to sell, handle it yourself. 

While you might view it that way, some of us are actually worried.  While buying/selling is not something people want to talk about, it's good to make sure people have a heads up and are safe about it in a situation like this.  There are bad people everywhere, why not educate people on safety who might not of had a shoe this caliber in the past?

Perfectly worded. Thanks.

Yup, we aren't here promoting selling, we're here trying to inform those who may choose to the correct way to do it and possible options.

So I just came from the Auto Show in Philly and dude had on a terrible pair of fake Red Yeezy! hahaha The entire shoe was the same shade of red. 

If you weren't prepared to sell a shoe for a thousand dollars, then don't buy it, plain and simple. Don't pretend like all these dudes who picked up Yeezy's for resell are just innocent ol' NT'ers who need the hookup. If you bought to sell, handle it yourself. 
Gabe, I don't think any of us anticipated even seeing these release nonetheless in our possesion.  Some of us have no choice BUT to sell.  

We've already been over the reasons why (safety, etc).

Countdown to Locked thread in T minus 1  2....

Real talk. I missed the shoes. Ain't no point in even staying in here talking to fools about them.

Life goes on. Back to JB/general

Staying in here will lead to nothing but casualties. I like this SN :lol:

just waiting on that $284 million dollar powerball to pan out for me so i can buy as many yeezys as i want

So I just came from the Auto Show in Philly and dude had on a terrible pair of fake Red Yeezy! hahaha The entire shoe was the same shade of red. 

Saw this at Annapolis mall the other day. Kid who works at sports zone had some horrible geno fakes.

at the end of the day dont sell online only consignment or face to face at a bank where you have to swipe your card to get in.

i dont want this thread getting locked so lets just chill.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom