Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Gabe, I don't think any of us anticipated even seeing these release nonetheless in our possesion.  Some of us have no choice BUT to sell.  

We've already been over the reasons why (safety, etc).
Okay so you missed the point. If you were concerned for your safety or whatever connived reason, then why purchase the shoes to begin with. That's like saying you bought a LaFerrari but were and are afraid to drive it because you live in a bad neighborhood, so you're just going to sell it. Why even buy it in the first place. If you bought them to keep that's great, big up's to bigj, but you guys keep talking like buying Yeezy's was a burden to you. 

You haven't posted 1 positive tweet in this entire thread.  Sorry you didn't get them man, but why keep hating? 

It won't bring you any closer to getting a pair.  

Lol "this thread" has been open for like 2 days. I didn't see you in any of the previous yeezy threads. I know me and gator were in those threads. Your in here claiming you have no choice but to sell them? Food stamps not holding you over bud? I believe this is what gator means when he says they fell into the wrong hands.

@aNYone offtopic wolf on wall street was hillarious.
pimp.gif

Lol "this thread" has been open for like 2 days. I didn't see you in any of the previous yeezy threads. I know me and gator were in those threads. Your in here claiming you have no choice but to sell them? Food stamps not holding you over bud? I believe this is what gator means when he says they fell into the wrong hands.
Lol @ food stamps.  I wasn't taking a personal shot at anyone.  My finances are clearly in check but I live in the crime capital of the WORLD.  

Why put a target on myself.  Sure, Solars and Plats are worn often, but they are WHITE AND BLACK shoes.  These are bright RED.  

Big difference.    

Agree for some. Others I'm happy for

Oh ya, I am happy for a few who were down from the get and or are OG heads on here. But damn, man. I hate wasting energy for nothing, and I spent way too much time researching and plotting on this shoe. LOL

Last edited:
if it gets locked than it gets locked but one thing I hate worse than a reseller/hypebeast is a thief. i hate this resell market crap but buyers influence the aftermarket price a hell of alot more than sellers. i see alot of folks here who have given helpful advise in the past get these and we're just giving some friendly advise as it seems alot of them are thinking about selling. if you want pics check the thread tommorow night after the overnight orders arrive. how's n e body going to comment on the quality, fit, ect...if they don't have the shoe yet.

For some bizarre and unhealthy reason everytime I've visited NikeTalk in the past 30 hours I've checked my inbox in hopes id find a member PM me with some type of offer of a lifetime which would end in me landing a pair :lol:

Last edited:
man the ebay/paypal scam thing needs to be stickied because alot of people are gonna lose out. when the chargeback happens and someone claims you sent them a fake pair, they get their money back along with your real pair and you get the OG box with a replica. If you dont give that money back it will go to collections and it WILL hit your credit score. I don't support resellers but I know for alot of NTers this is a way to offset having to pay resell from all the bot hoopla and alot of legit folks got in on these. Read the fineprint, if buyer pays with a credit card, as many have already said seller/ebay/paypal can't do anything. You'll notice they use words like "may" or "can" in their terms which makes them not liable. complete BS. learned this the hard way luckily on a cheaper GR shoe.

THIS.

IF BUYER USES CREDIT CARD. CREDIT CARD COMPANY WILL COOK ON PAYPAL. INVOICING WILL MEAN NOTHING AT ALL. JUST A WORD OF ADVICE. HARD TO LEARN THE HARD WAY AS A SELLER AND I ALSO HAD TO GO THIS ROUTE WHEN PAYPAL DENIED A CLAIM IN WHICH I WAS SCAMMED.

Last edited:
Yeah, this thread is making me a little nervous.
ohwell.gif

No consignment shops close to me that I know of and would trust. Flight club is 20%. That seems a little excessive. Better than some of the alternatives I guess.
Take a look at rif.la

So I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on a pair for 2-2.4, is that a good price?  I mainly want to use it as leverage so I could trade for multiple pairs of what I really want. 

Lol @ food stamps.  I wasn't taking a personal shot at anyone.  My finances are clearly in check but I live in the crime capital of the WORLD.  

Why put a target on myself.  Sure, Solars and Plats are worn often, but they are WHITE AND BLACK shoes.  These are bright RED.  

Big difference.    

Rationalize it however you like. I don't mean to take personal shots here either, just to state a point of view. If you are putting a "target" on yourself by wearing the shoe, that "target" comes from the high resale value of the shoe, correct? So if your the one selling the shoe for that price, are you not part of the problem? This is why Nike talk isn't the place for people to be justifying their reasons for selling the shoes or for asking advice on how to sell the shoes IMO.

Last edited:
Okay so you missed the point. If you were concerned for your safety or whatever connived reason, then why purchase the shoes to begin with. That's like saying you bought a LaFerrari but were and are afraid to drive it because you live in a bad neighborhood, so you're just going to sell it. Why even buy it in the first place. If you bought them to keep that's great, big up's to bigj, but you guys keep talking like buying Yeezy's was a burden to you. 
That's the dumbest comparison on the log. A Ferrari is a vehicle with keyless entry now a days and gps tracking that can be tracked if stolen. Not to mention the car is priced at over an average of 150k and only loses value if resold. Lastly there is a little thing called car insurance that protect people from theft. So even if you are a victim of theft, you will be reimbursed or given a new car.

Stay in school kid or if your out run back.

Id wait for a thorough comparison between GM's and pairs from NDC before making any sort of commitment to a deal. Simply showing pics of the "order confirmation email" is definitely not enough.

You need at least a dozen pics as well as a receipt. These seem to be the easiest to replicate. Platinums being the most challenging because of the 3M. Solars sliding in second because the leather scales will always be harder to mimic than the rubbery replacement on the RO's.

That's the dumbest comparison on the log. A Ferrari is a vehicle with keyless entry now a days and gps tracking that can be tracked if stolen. Not to mention the car is priced at over an average of 150k and only loses value if resold. Lastly there is a little thing called car insurance that protect people from theft. So even if you are a victim of theft, you will be reimbursed or given a new car.

Stay in school kid or if your out run back.

I thought this point of this forum or niketalk in general is to share knowledge on a common interest and build relationships between collectors old and new. Some need to get off their high horse and help first and stop judging. No one had solicited sells of the shoes directly only asking for help or advice on safe ways to sell. Just because you know it doesn't mean it's common sense.

Now that the release came and went.....

What happened to all those pairs just sitting in Barney's stockrooms and all that other bogus 'insider' info [false speculation]? :rolleyes :lol:

Last edited:
I don't live in fear. I live with the fam in mind... I'm out with the fam and I make em a target just to stunt some kicks? Hell naw, not about to chance that at all. Is it paranoid? sure maybe it is, but i shall not add even .00000000000001% of chance to my fam coming to harm.

I'd wear em on my own, but that doesn't happen very often if at all.

One day you shall understand.
so why wear Nike's? Even free runs increase your chance of something happening to you or someone else minimally. You were payless to keep the fam out of harms way? :lol:

If i was to wear my pair i would just be tactful in doing so.

A part or club in the city sure maybe.

Da south bronx, east new york or lefrak city 

nah b 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom