Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

i dont blame em i d most likely do the same if i copped .

but please stop being hypocrits and pretend the way nike released em randomly was the best for the sneaker community and to destroy bots.

sneaker game as u call it is corrupted no matter who cops a shoe bot/manual user or such 80% of situations or more the shoes will end into a resellers hands.

flame me as much as u want but thats the truth 

In all honesty i think this seriously was the best way possible to release them. If they had been announced bots everywhere would have been up,atc services would have went crazy, even internationally the ndc's would have had a ton sold to customers in different areas" then everyone would have been pissed at nike for them being gobbled up truely.

As salty as most people are about so man people selling them, think for a minute what was the last release that so many "none bot users" got through on a super limited release. I still think about half the people will keep these and alot will be worn, but not many people are saying it yet. I still stand by what i said before though i cant fault anyone who sells them as they money they are demanding is out of this world right now.

True. So everyone that bought at retail is a reseller and everyone payin resale price wants to wear them(?).

Smh it's a dam shame. 5k to wear a pair of shoes. .. I can't front though it's a nice flip so I ain't really mad at them.

Still tho sad that no one is trying to wear them.

Ill be wearing one of my pairs and stocking the second going to post on feet pics on wednesday once they arrive.

In all honesty i think this seriously was the best way possible to release them. If they had been announced bots everywhere would have been up,atc services would have went crazy, even internationally the ndc's would have had a ton sold to customers in different areas" then everyone would have been pissed at nike for them being gobbled up truely.

As salty as most people are about so man people selling them, think for a minute what was the last release that so many "none bot users" got through on a super limited release. I still think about half the people will keep these and alot will be worn, but not many people are saying it yet. I still stand by what i said before though i cant fault anyone who sells them as they money they are demanding is out of this world right now.
I wouldnt say this is the best way, bots cant auto click, if it sent you to a collection page then all those auto ATC services wouldve had to click manually, then all the regular people doing it would easily just click the shoe and checkout, if they did this along with a set time+day i wouldve been happy

just keep track of the pairs sold on ebay. no one is keeping them anyway
I know someone made a nice graph for the earlier pairs with the quantity and prices of pairs being resold, hopefully someone does a somewhat accurate version for these

its hilarious to see all the resellers losing their minds about missing these.

and all the people who are usually the ones being bent over now have the power of the pipe. 
laugh.gif

the only positive thing that i can think about the way this release has handled is that the pairs will end to people that will sell em and invest these money into buying other sneakers they missed instead of those stupid reselling sites and resellers that sell em to earn a living. Apart from that i dont see anything else positive from this type of release . And i doubt any other nike release will be handled like this , except kobe or lebron decide to join adidas in a night and leave nike .

oh its not long before we see ppl geting scammed with yeezys

At least when power-resellers buy up all the pairs, they're usually dumb enough to flood the market to recoup losses. Deals can be haggled, sometimes even for multiple pairs.  Also I was smart enough to bite the bullet and connect myself to one of the tech/programmer resellers to get most stuff without a lot of hassle. Now its back to square one dealing with a wide variety folks who are trying to eat on the one pair they got for the rest of the year. #sodium

At least when power-resellers buy up all the pairs, they're usually dumb enough to flood the market to recoup losses. Deals can be haggled, sometimes even for multiple pairs.  Also I was smart enough to bite the bullet and connect myself to one of the tech/programmer resellers to get most stuff without a lot of hassle. Now its back to square one dealing with a wide variety folks who are trying to eat on the one pair they got for the rest of the year. #sodium

Haha this is true but i suggest people not buy just yet most people are being smart and waiting for thier pairs to come in before listing, i say by the end of the week you'll have more people to haggle with and i seethese being had for 2.2-2.5k but shortly after those pairs will dry up. Then nothing but the 3.5s and up will be left, moral of the story wait til pairs come in from nike but dont wait to long.

I've spent hours looking into blogs and just trying to findout when these will release, reached out to multiple guys I know with Nike connects, noone came through. I feel like I wouldve easily got these if I atleast knew the day because I've had great luck lately on releases, got multiples of each prelude, and multiple Bred 1's and really every other release. All without a bot, and the one Sunday i sleep in, these release, truly sucks, I was mad at myself because i woke up twice before they released and just went back to sleep. Very bad luck on one shoe ive been looking for

Im not sure what you are expecting people to say here. Lots of folks would be happy with multiples of the shoes you listed. Be grateful for what you have.

If you want these that bad then sell some stuff and pay for them.

Im not sure what you are expecting people to say here. Lots of folks would be happy with multiples of the shoes you listed. Be grateful for what you have.

If you want these that bad then sell some stuff and pay for them.
I am grateful for those, these are just the shoes that I wanted the most, I hate how its the only pair that I missed out on, I'm in no position where I'm trying to spend 3k+ for one pair of shoes, I just don't see how that would make sense. These would've been great to get, would be on my feet the day I got them, just super salty how I missed out on these out of all the shoes

I am grateful for those, these are just the shoes that I wanted the most, I hate how its the only pair that I missed out on, I'm in no position where I'm trying to spend 3k+ for one pair of shoes, I just don't see how that would make sense. These would've been great to get, would be on my feet the day I got them, just super salty how I missed out on these out of all the shoes

If you got multiples of the preludes and multiples of the bred 1s why not sell a few of the extras and use that for these, some preludes are demanding over. 500 and authentic bred. 1s are selling in the ball park of 450-500. You could get you your ROs if you want them that much.

If you got multiples of the preludes and multiples of the bred 1s why not sell a few of the extras and use that for these, some preludes are demanding over. 500 and authentic bred. 1s are selling in the ball park of 450-500. You could get you your ROs if you want them that much.
I traded all those for things on my list of shoes ive wanted, DB3's from 2010, Tiff Lows, Galaxies, etc. wish i kept a few extras, glad to see you got a pair of these though! You were one of the lucky few from Nike EU, they tweeted that out and barely had any pairs to start with, good stuff

Anyone know if these hit Nike Japan? Friend over there said he heard nothing about them there.

Anyone know if these hit Nike Japan? Friend over there said he heard nothing about them there.
My pair just shipped.
Unfortunately the forwarding service doesn't pay cods.
Mine will be returned to nike unless i find someone to pay my cod at the address.

I traded all those for things on my list of shoes ive wanted, DB3's from 2010, Tiff Lows, Galaxies, etc. wish i kept a few extras, glad to see you got a pair of these though! You were one of the lucky few from Nike EU, they tweeted that out and barely had any pairs to start with, good stuff

Thanks, i was actually surpised nike eu took alot longer to sell out than nike us, sizes kept popping back up for atleast 18-20 minutes. I dont know if they kept adding them to the website or if they were being pulled out of peoples cart, but after i checked out i was able to get another pair in my cart but i didnt want to risk it being canx so i removed it.

I find it funny that people selling these shoes are actually charging shipping. Your selling these at a premium close to $4000 or so and still charging any where from $15-50. Wow, smh!

I would've wore them had I copped. Oh well hopefully I come by a good deal on any AY2. Can't wait for the pics! I'm eager to see if anythings changed

Back
Top Bottom