Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Why would you take a picture of Yeezy's on a Jordan box

No box, I copped awhile back at a price that was too good to pass up. Now looking to unload these size 11s to grab my size 12. It is funny that the average NTer's first reaction is to hate. It's really pretty pathetic

that swoosh.
Come at me, bro..
roll.gif

There are a TON of auctions on eBay of all red Y2s up just in my size alone claiming they were purchased on Sunday. Assuming that most of these are legit there must have been quite a few pairs.

Last edited:
View media item 795760
Family portrait. Can't woat for everyone to see them in person. The red REALLY pops. Kanye/Nike/whoever really did a good job on the color blocking.

not really doubting you, buttttt you said you copped these awhile back for a price you couldnt pass up

my questions: why are you only posting pics of these now? nike mentioned via twitter these were only through ndc so just wondering about the type of connect you have?

can't wait for some pictures come tomorrow. would like to see the box, bag, lace tips etc from ndc orders

Lol ya buggin wit all this being scared to sell/wear your shoes. To sell just take necessary precautions, not like that kid who got killed in chiraq in front of the barber shop for that yeezy transaction.

As for wearing it, what's the point of having a shoe you can't wear? I would wear the s*** out of the ROs if I copped.

Last edited:
That's the conclusion I came to :rolleyes

Same thing i think and judging by the fact that ndc went from available to an actual sold out tweet in 11 mins makes me think its the same amount of pairs as the previous releases. That was the fastest i have ever seen nike post up an oos message.

reading this thread is so funny .

everyone asking how he will resell yeezys without being scammed.

oh yes this random release was nice resellers didnt get yeezys but ppl who want em .

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

reading this thread is so funny .

everyone asking how he will resell yeezys without being scammed.

oh yes this random release was nice resellers didnt get yeezys but ppl who want em .

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
Seeing twitter and the posts here, its like no one wants to keep, but to resell.

Seeing twitter and the posts here, its like no one wants to keep, but to resell.
i dont blame em i d most likely do the same if i copped .

but please stop being hypocrits and pretend the way nike released em randomly was the best for the sneaker community and to destroy bots.

sneaker game as u call it is corrupted no matter who cops a shoe bot/manual user or such 80% of situations or more the shoes will end into a resellers hands.

flame me as much as u want but thats the truth 

True. So everyone that bought at retail is a reseller and everyone payin resale price wants to wear them(?).

Smh it's a dam shame. 5k to wear a pair of shoes. .. I can't front though it's a nice flip so I ain't really mad at them.

Still tho sad that no one is trying to wear them.

i dont blame em i d most likely do the same if i copped .

but please stop being hypocrits and pretend the way nike released em randomly was the best for the sneaker community and to destroy bots.

sneaker game as u call it is corrupted no matter who cops a shoe bot/manual user or such 80% of situations or more the shoes will end into a resellers hands.

flame me as much as u want but thats the truth 
I used to be (and kinda still am) so against resellers, but with the way limited releases have gone the past two years, I now have to resort to reselling in order to get the stuff I want.

I tried to do straight up trades for stuff I consider even, but people want money on top or they're offering me beat up pairs and lowballing.

I still haven't resold anything above retail yet, but now im figuring out how to send pairs to flight club in order to collect enough money to go after stuff that has eluded me.

It is what it is.

Couldn't beat em' so now I gotta join em'

Back
Top Bottom