Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Back when solars/plats released.. We weren't in the age of bots,meg and cancellations.: so it's a possibility

To end this all, Yeezy's has never restocked. Now some of the 1s did hit outlets.

but do you remember the internet camping waiting for the yeezys to randomly drop in the middle of the night? :lol:

that was some dedication for people.... and was crappy on nike to do a middle of the night, unannounced release :lol:

but do you remember the internet camping waiting for the yeezys to randomly drop in the middle of the night? :lol:

that was some dedication for people.... and was crappy on nike to do a middle of the night, unannounced release :lol:

Lol, I loved it. Not to mention it was sooooo much easier to check out. Yezzy 1's weren't that hard to get. The twitter camp and wait process on the other hand.......

So interesting how sneakers have changed in 5 years... I remember in 2009 buying the tans for 585 and thinking how crazy that was. But I'm happy for everyone that got a pair on here. I missed out. Good luck to all selling. Be smart and safe.

Lol, I loved it. Not to mention it was sooooo much easier to check out. Yezzy 1's weren't that hard to get. The twitter camp and wait process on the other hand.......

I remember being like... these dudes really staying up all night indefinitely.... :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

I struck out getting these, like most of us. I read the tweet once my phone received it and clicked, but no luck. I got my solars, because someone didn't pick up their pair. I'm sure if these restock(not likely), I won't be lucky again.

To end this all, Yeezy's has never restocked. Now some of the 1s did hit outlets.
these could hit the outlets.. def. possible.. if what the lebrons and the champ pack hit the outlets.. im sure a couple of these will.. 

anything is possible. its also possible that the general public wouldn't even sniff the yeezys if they hit an outlet.

frown.gif

I shouldn't be in here
ohwell.gif

looking through bid history on ebay, looks like only a handful of legit people are willing to spend over 2k..

Back
Top Bottom