Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

i'm the complete opposite when i miss something i want
Well, it's a bit different with this one, because when I usually miss something I want I will try to get it, but with the Yeezy 2s, the price is just... 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Just found a pair in 10.5 locally for 1800! Only wish they were a size and a half bigger smfh.

dat beast making me want to keep.... might keep....
That's selfish. Just give them to me and start a new precedence for Christ like moderators.
Thanks for the consideration

:lol:

dat beast making me want to keep.... might keep....

We don't agree much, but I'll tell you dat beast is telling me to keep them also. So I'm keeping them :pimp:

since we did we disagree? I get along with everyone :D

Im asking for some better pics but they look right. For anyone that got theirs already, what box did it come in?

Congrats Big J.

Keep them joints fam.

You'll regret it later on down the line.

That said, I'm hoping I can find someone locally in the DMV for a pair. Bday is coming up. Need these joints.

Can a legit owner show us the inside tag and procurion dates and everything like that, want to see little details to show that they're real and what to look for.

Can a legit owner show us the inside tag and procurion dates and everything like that, want to see little details to show that they're real and what to look for.
This would be great. Even though 1800 seems like a lot less than some of you are willing to pay, for a shoe that's not even my size I'd like to be as familiar as possible with them.

This would be great. Even though 1800 seems like a lot less than some of you are willing to pay, for a shoe that's not even my size I'd like to be as familiar as possible with them.

I'll do this when I go home for lunch if no one else has.

Back
Top Bottom