Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

prepare to see these on your FB sneaker groups asking when they come out and giving out fake dates.

also sneakernews is becoming really annoying, what was the point of posting that picture with the shopped yeezys and galaxy foams.

they are creating invisible hype, and dudes actually fall for it and believe it.

dude really thought they restocked last year :lol:

i saw the shoes before they were tweeted out, there were no yeezys or galaxys.

Nah, he ( addtocartfailed addtocartfailed ) even went as far as to lie and say he knew they restocked cuz he clicked on them repeatedly and then tried to insult me for telling the truth that they never restocked.

:rofl:

I'll never understand why people say and do stuff like this. Why lie about something like that? :lol:

Last edited:
Matt Powell is usually right on most things, no one is 100% right on anything. Just because he didn't know about the first true hyper strike in who knows how long doesn't mean his credibility is shot. Be realistic

My pair still isn't delivered....

UPS man isn't about that life, I see him too much not to wreck his life...

:x

Last edited:
Nah, he ( addtocartfailed addtocartfailed ) even went as far as to lie and say he knew they restocked cuz he clicked on them repeatedly and then tried to insult me for telling the truth that they never restocked.

:rofl:

I'll never understand why people say and do stuff like this. Why lie about something like that? :lol:
I remember clicking that link forever and getting this product ID no longer available. No lie, just remember clicking a link that day.

any update on the nike ID rumors?
Update:

Still a rumor. 
wink.gif

And if I was wrong then apologies, I don't have a problem admitting I was wrong. If anything I feel dumb for clicking links that did nothing lol

Yea but proto.... Did u read his post? He smacked someone for the db and isn't happy about getting smacked for the yeezy.......

What I took from it was that he coulda sold for more but took less in an effort to not be super greedy.

Ask anybody who's seriously in the market for a pair of these, would they cop at 3k right now?

You beg to differ because you're not in the market for a pair. You're comparing apples to oranges.
I disagree because of the irrationality of saying $3K is a steal. Just because some people think these shoes are worth $$$$, doesn't mean they are a steal..to each his own.

any update on the nike ID rumors?
Update:

Still a rumor. :wink:

still bugs me that my dude at nike saying to "keep an open mind" about the new IDs slated to release :smh:

I am almost convincing myself that these will pop up because:
1) Nike's final eff ewe to Kanye
2) Time the release with his adidas drop to flex power
3) They will be the highest selling ID of all time

But then I realize that:
1) It probably ain't happening
2) Repeat #1

This release is just crazy IMO how is that so many of the same people that get exclusives get these also?

I was on the computer and phone when the tweet went out. and I have a bot. how is that I didn't land a pair?

This release is just crazy IMO how is that so many of the same people that get exclusives get these also?

I was on the computer and phone when the tweet went out. and I have a bot. how is that I didn't land a pair?
did you click the link and add to cart right away? 

im interested to know how you struck out.

it seems like anyone who was aware of what happen when that tweet sent out got a pair 

Back
Top Bottom