Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

FC is no way to truly gauge the market.

Besides, the number of celebs and ballers willing to pay that much is small, and won't last forever (especially in the coming weeks as hype cools down).

I've also seen reputable sellers on FB MP's taking closer to $3K for these, so don't bank on being able to get FC prices for these for too long.

I'm still trying to figure out what my trade package will look like. Got banneds, south beach 8's, and a ton of other stuff. Just don't wanna come off any of my Y1's.

this right here.... the masses who copped thinking they hit the lottery to make a 6000+ come up will be in for a rude awakening IMO. It's already insane people are offering up 3,000 for these and being shot down. Wait until everybody who copped receives their pairs and puts them out on the market for sale. I'm going to kick back for a month or 2 and wait for the prices to come down.

Prices will not go down. These were more limited than the solars and plats and they all red. I see these staying at 6k. Only those looking for super quick cash will settle for 3k. If you want quick money, give it to FC for 6500, you leave with more than 5k after they sell.

or wait it out till its less demand, but the prices still warrant it due to rarity.

Dont be dumb and settle for 3k. Only a fool would accept a trade package. Would take so much heat to even equal the value of these kicks.

People in here so certain in the future value of these things (either way), y'all should look into larger investments with that confidence.

Hey guys, I've been lurking NikeTalk for a while and I'd figure it was time to share my first post. As for my RO experience, it was really smooth. No bots, no ELs. I was blessed to be in the right place at the right time. The shoes look more infrared than Red in person. 

FC is no way to truly gauge the market.

Besides, the number of celebs and ballers willing to pay that much is small, and won't last forever (especially in the coming weeks as hype cools down).

I've also seen reputable sellers on FB MP's taking closer to $3K for these, so don't bank on being able to get FC prices for these for too long.

I'm still trying to figure out what my trade package will look like. Got banneds, south beach 8's, and a ton of other stuff. Just don't wanna come off any of my Y1's.
im willing to bet my ROs that you would be the complete opposite if you had a pair. 
laugh.gif

you can keep talking down on the ROs but that wont lower the price.

im willing to bet my ROs that you would be the complete opposite if you had a pair. 
laugh.gif

you can keep talking down on the ROs but that wont lower the price.
Yup. Dudes in here actually think they will go for 1800 lol. Anyone willing to trade for some 1s, sb, tiffanys, and even og yeezys is dumb. These if the top dollar ones right now and you can get 5k or more with timing

Last edited:
wait, this guy got a LFA?

sell me them for retail bro, jeez :x

Last edited:
Lexus > RO

And to be honest, the only ones thinking these will stay at 6k are the ones thinking they will make that killing. Shoes aren't worth anything near that. The previous high was what 5k for the solars and these def aren't better than those.

i look at it this way. the only solars selling for 5 grand are the ones in Flight Club. They have direct access to celebrities with that type of expendable cash and they still sit. Also you have to keep in mind that when the solars and plats dropped people had NO IDEA they would fetch resell prices over 2 grand. so a lot of people wore them. with the reds. so many people saw the prices of the solars and plats so 90% of whoever has a pair will not wear them and most likely sell, thus flooding the market. think of how many DS pairs of Reds compared to solars there will be in a year. thats how im foreseeing future prices. 

Last edited:
Lexus > RO

And to be honest, the only ones thinking these will stay at 6k are the ones thinking they will make that killing. Shoes aren't worth anything near that. The previous high was what 5k for the solars and these def aren't better than those.
idk bro, the hype is high and these celebs will drop that money. You'd be suprised

Back
Top Bottom