Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

you never know. if all the celebs who would have been buying the pairs for $5- $6,000 are suddenly getting pairs for free, there is a whole lot less consumers who would be willing to pay that price, therefore driving prices down

All this what if talk.... Half these celebrities don't have that kind of pull with Nike. I don't think the prices of these will go down. If kayne goes back to nike than I believe all yeezy prices will sky rocket. Just my opinion

Last edited:
sick.gif
pimp.gif

This is what I was thinking.  I have a good bit of wiggle room when it comes to the price.  Plus I feel like FC is the safer bet rather than meeting up with a guy I've never met before.

Wish I could afford your size 14! Best of luck with whatever you decide to do.

All this what if talk.... Half these celebrities don't have that kind of pull with Nike. I don't think the prices of these will go down. If kayne goes back to nike than I believe all yeezy prices will sky rocket. Just my opinion
Right. And is it proven that Nike sent all the canceled pairs to Celebs?

i know I may be  late to the party, but i was trying to describe the color of the RO to a friend... and it finally hit me... they are the same color as the NSW box.. 

I hate resellers but this has made me one... Im going to get a Rolex or furnish my new house.

Great to be me! I going to break somebodies piggy bank to get these!!!

Trust and believe!

I hate resellers but this has made me one... Im going to get a Rolex or furnish my new house.

Great to be me! I going to break somebodies piggy bank to get these!!!

Trust and believe!
you'll always have an option of buying a rolex, and/or furniture.. but you'll never get RO at retail ever again...  but i get it.. a lil investment goes a long way.. congrats

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J  

This shoe seems to bring out the worst in people. 
So true @DJ Proto J.  I love the design of the shoe and never thought i'd actually obtain a pair, especially at retail.  

It's a $261 pair of shoes after tax, and I can't wait to wear it this summer!  Stupid snow and salt.  
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom