Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

I know a lot of NT'ers think this guy is a corn ball but DJ Delz did a pretty good review on these.

The sole looks like the honey comb pattern on the tounge.

A really ashy red color.

so do these glow as hard and easily as the previous 2?

does the glow last as long?

Last edited:
suggestions for wearable shoe trees? about to go pick mine up now will post shots of them a little later along with some original 1:1 Yeezy art work of mine.

Thank you for the replies. It is safe to say I will forget about these trainers as it appears you cannot buy them and not worth £5,000 on eBay.

OH you can BUY them. But prolly not for anything less than $2.5K US.

Stores have them. FLIGHT CLUB in NYC/LA, Kickkspott in DC, RIF in Los Angeles. and a couple of other ramdom CONSIGNMENT SHOPS.

These aren't THAT hard to find.

Did you just get into "trainers" yesterday?

FYI "Trainers" is the common UK term for athletic shoes, regardless of the activity they were intended for. No different than people in the US calling them "Sneakers"

You got to pay to play, with this release unless you was lucky enough to get on release day at retail.

Where's that avy from?
Cowboy Bebop brother, if you havent seen it, i highly recommend you watch it, Sooo 
smokin.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowboy_Bebop
 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0213338/

Last edited:
FYI "Trainers" is the common UK term for athletic shoes, regardless of the activity they were intended for. No different than people in the US calling them "Sneakers"

Hence me putting them in quotations sir.

Been following the Arsenal lads since the late 90's.

Quite familiar with the Queen's slang bloke.

Grab a pint and relax mate.

Cheers!

Yup. Game over, bots. Sure, these ATC services could keep running assuming you provide them an access code, but it would probably be pointless as if you have an access code time will likely not be an issue.

How they're distributed and what they're worth will be interesting to see play out. Digital pog slammers! :lol:

It's only a matter of time before the bots adjust.

#Levels to this bot s***
Highly doubtful. These access codes will be provided right around a release. What value do these services carry if they have a small, limited pool of customers to work from? The number of access codes will likely reflect the number of pairs being sold if they do it ideally, or at least nearly that amount. So who are you competing with to secure the pair?

To help people tell the difference between the real and fakes that are currently available on the market i will post a few up close high res, photos and comment on points of interest on my legit pair of RO AY2.

(Bigger Box, Fakes using smaller boxs)

(^ Hologram in top right corner and Fakes bar codes starting with  "885" Legit US and EU bar codes, all starting with "659")

(Correct Suede not too dark, not too light and changes shade whilst rubbed in different directions)

(Slim slender toe box not boxy large)

(Fabric behind the small plastic pyramids)

(Plastic pyramids are whole, not cut off, High impact detail nike swoosh)

(Black diamond mesh behind AY2 logo, and logo placement not too high)

(Suede backed lace lock with embossed II)

(Correct shade of red sole)

(Correct shape of NIKE logo on sole)

(Mirror like finish gold tips)

(Correct secret code and placement)

(Different colored "red" used in legit pairs strap)

(Glue stains and imperfections on suede, correct color red of mesh and diagonal mesh)

If you want anymore pictures or requests let me know and ill update, if this helped you rep-a-brother
smokin.gif
  Peace

Last edited:
Take it with a grain of salt but here's what a rep said in regard to the code situation

View media item 818094
Clearly these low paid customer service people know nothing yet, so quoting them is an exercise in futility until these are actually used in practice.

When the new RSVP system dropped, people said the same thing...
Well the RSVP system didn't have an access code tied to a specific NDC account. At the very least it means that users will have to obtain and provide the atc/bot service with the access code for the service to have any chance of helping that person. Meaning you will have to specify the release you're after, provide an access code for it, etc. They have cut automation out of the process so these services will have to do more manual work to provide the same level of service, assuming that the access codes outweigh the inventory and there's still a need for them. What I see is releases being limited to access code holders, i.e. "Tier 1". Tier 2 would be open to all and perhaps those services would continue on as normal. Regardless, this certainly will constrain the number of customers these 3rd parties can work with if they aren't made useless altogether.

Clearly these low paid customer service people know nothing yet, so quoting them is an exercise in futility until these are actually used in practice.
Well the RSVP system didn't have an access code tied to a specific NDC account. At the very least it means that users will have to obtain and provide the atc/bot service with the access code for the service to have any chance of helping that person. Meaning you will have to specify the release you're after, provide an access code for it, etc. They have cut automation out of the process so these services will have to do more manual work to provide the same level of service, assuming that the access codes outweigh the inventory and there's still a need for them. What I see is releases being limited to access code holders, i.e. "Tier 1". Tier 2 would be open to all and perhaps those services would continue on as normal. Regardless, this certainly will constrain the number of customers these 3rd parties can work with if they aren't made useless altogether.

Someone all ready found a way to generate their access code. So not sure what's next

To help people tell the difference between the real and fakes that are currently available on the market i will post a few up close high res, photos and comment on points of interest on my pair of RO AY2.

View media item 818162

(Bigger Box, Fakes using smaller boxs)

View media item 818163

(^Fakes bar codes starting with  "885" Legit US and EU bar codes, all starting with "659")

View media item 818164

(Correct Suede not too dark, not too light and changes shade whilst rubbed in different directions)

View media item 818165

View media item 818166

View media item 818167

View media item 818168

(Slim slender toe box not boxy large)

View media item 818169

(Fabric behind the small plastic pyramids)

View media item 818170

(High impact detail nike swoosh)

View media item 818171

View media item 818172

(Black diamond mesh behind AY2 logo, and logo placement not too high)

View media item 818173

(Suede backed lace lock with embossed II)

View media item 818174

(Correct shade of red sole)

View media item 818175

(Correct shape of NIKE logo on sole)

View media item 818191

(Mirror finish gold tips)

View media item 818192

(Correct secret code and placement)

View media item 818193

(Different colored "red" used in legit pairs strap)

View media item 818198

(glue stains and imperfections on suede, correct diagonal mesh)

View media item 818197

View media item 818176

If you want anymore pictures or requests let me know and ill update, if this helped you rep-a-brother:smokin   Peace

Do the gold lace tips screw off? I heard they don't on fake pairs.

Someone all ready found a way to generate their access code. So not sure what's next
Get back to me when this is live. This is just like any sort of encryption. You can't just generate a code without a matching code/key on the server side. I imagine this is not even fully implemented yet or we would have seen this week's releases using it. The idea you can generate your own codes that work is laughable from a programming/security perspective though.

i can believe it for 2k14 lebrons where the access code and potential key pair has to be generated before hand.

View media item 818481 I think everyone associated with the Yeezus tour for a pair. I follow one of the dancers on IG and she got her pair last week.

Edit: Don C adding salt to my wounds :x View media item 818508
View media item 818549
Not shocked IBN posted a pic but we all saw Don C post a pic back in October of Kanye wearing them at one of the performances with the #TheseTheRedOctobersOopsIMeanJanurary

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom