Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Celebs that have plenty of money getting their Yeezy's for free while many people that don't have a lot of money are spending their entire savings to buy pairs. :smh:

i wonder if they all got them for free or someone had to buy them up off ebay or a consignment shop (i doubt nike sent ye more free pairs since he left for adidas)...
Nope.

I know a few of those dancers as well, they all got them for (FREE)

Nope.

I know a few of those dancers as well, they all got them for (FREE)

yeah, but, from nike, or from kanye buying up a bunch (at resell prices, as he's done b4), and hooking them up?

i'd just be surprised if nike really just gave him a bunch more F&F pairs with everything that has unfolded lately.

Last edited:
From Jerry's instagram:

677b757e9b6711e39e5e1287d49667f6_8.jpg

Last edited:
I called it early on and was shut down when I said celebs and F&F got the cancelled orders. Told ya. And a big thanks to the guys who got multiple pairs and had them cancelled. Now neither of us or you got those extras. Good move.

I called it early on and was shut down when I said celebs and F&F got the cancelled orders. Told ya. And a big thanks to the guys who got multiple pairs and had them cancelled. Now neither of us or you got those extras. Good move.
your assuming this why?

Well theres people here who tried for 10 pair. Got most of them cancelled. There was never a restock...so where did they go? Im sure its safe to assume they made their rounds with F&F

Well theres people here who tried for 10 pair. Got most of them cancelled. There was never a restock...so where did they go? Im sure its safe to assume they made their rounds with F&F
There has never been any restock of any Yeezy 2.  You can't assume there would be with these.  

P.s Welcome to Niketalk. 

yeah, but, from nike, or from kanye buying up a bunch (at resell prices, as he's done b4), and hooking them up?

i'd just be surprised if nike really just gave him a bunch more F&F pairs with everything that has unfolded lately.
judging by their IG's i believe they just bought fom consignment shops. every box had the suggested retail price tag ripped off.

and Rif posted this on IG (7 bags and theres 7 pairs in that pic above)  

Last edited:

There has never been any restock of any Yeezy 2.  You can't assume there would be with these.  

P.s Welcome to Niketalk. 
Appreciate the welcome. Sadly I been lurking here since 04. Never made an account lol. But im aware there were never any restocks, and I dont expect one. All those pairs are allocated.

judging by their IG's i believe they just bought fom consignment shops. every box had the suggested retail price tag ripped off.

and Rif posted this on IG (7 bags and theres 7 pairs in that pic above)  

this is pointless too there on the Eastcoast, and Rif just posted that pic

IBN's last post on IG makes it look like Kanye is performing in RO's. I don't think he would but anyone know for a fact he isn't?

still speculating how other people are obtaining pairs. :smh:
who cares. :rofl:
if you want the shoe you know what it takes to own one at this point if you can't make it happen then move on the the next. some of you dudes have enough paris of shoes.
liquidate some of your doubles and make it happen.
View media item 813655

Last edited:
The weird thing about the cancelled pairs being sent to celebrities is that would mean Nike never planned to give celebrities any at all. Wondering what made them change their mind, probably didn't want to restock a sneaker that is attached to a guy no longer associated with the company. Not doubting PO, know he is legit, just wondering why they didn't seek a profit

still speculating how other people are obtaining pairs.
mean.gif

who cares.
roll.gif

if you want the shoe you know what it takes to own one at this point if you can't make it happen then move on the the next. some of you dudes have enough paris of shoes.
liquidate some of your doubles and make it happen.
Ive been over it. Ive accepted the fact that id probably never own a pair at least not for now. No way I can justify spending thousands for a shoe. Still sucks though since those couldve been in our hands had people not been so greedy.

Back
Top Bottom