Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

I was at the show tonight.... Kanye told the audience that them having the yeezys put smiles on they face... He smiled when he saw the Yeezys... Then he asked one of the security for a marker... Then he signed both and a mic.... Funniest part was towards the end when a girl threw her nasty boot on stage..... Ye just smiled... Shoulda brought my tan yeezys

like I told you, your only two options are to plead with paypal and hope they side with you(highly unlikely but possible) or go to his house and fix it yourself. the police thing sounds ridiculous, they'll laugh your *** out the precinct (they don't give a damn about shoes and wont believe you sold a pair of tennis shoes for thousands, most of them work a month to earn that amount)
There was a guy on ebay who actually did show up at a scammers house but he called the police when he got there and they made the guy return the item on the spot.  

I wouldnt risk your safety for some silly shoes trying to be rambo... your first moved wasnt smart so think this one out before you make your next one 

Honestly if I was selling these outside of consignment shop... I wouldve flown him in did straight cash trade right at the airport... whats around trip flight on jetblue $500-600 
laugh.gif

Starbuck cashiers will glady check those bills for you 
smokin.gif

For the record, Sami Knew they were dropping Sunday which is why he got 2 more pairs and why 4W got his.

@SuNiversal when will they be released in store or when are there going to be pairs going back up on Nike if they will? I want a size 8. I know you got some info. Help a brotha out

For the record, Sami Knew they were dropping Sunday which is why he got 2 more pairs and why 4W got his.
he's a sneaky guy. Whatever he "knew" he could have either said it or kept it to himself. Not hint at some "news", lie and attempt to throw ************* off.

your telling me he knew they were dropping and he only got 1 extra pair ? 

you best believe i would have gone for 10 pairs if i knew ahead of time.

I tried it. But it was hiding the shoes too much. :lol:

Kinda feel bad for that dude who got scammed by the buyer, but at the same time I don't. Greed and ignorance led to that. Sell for a bit less to someone trustworthy, and it's obvious you're coming to NT for help, so you browse this thread. We all tried to warn you, over and over and over and over. :smh:

End of the day you're only really out of $245... Be thankful for that. The 5 thousand dollar come up was not meant for you...

Unless dude spent that profit money already. If so, not only is he out the $245 he originally spent but now has to come up with whatever amount he sold the pair for (assuming he spent that money already which would be worst case scenario).

it gets better.... you get smacked with a $20 chargeback fee AND lose the 2.9% paypal fee that was originally assessed AND shipping costs are loss. So many Ls... so many Ls

If this is true this makes the "news" he dropped even more lame. Also giving out false info by telling everyone they weren't releasing, after gaining cred as someone with legit info is just inexcusable. Keeping info to yourself is one thing, giving out false info is a *****move.

I'm guessing this is how PrGirl or whoever managed to get her ex his pair too?

Last edited:
Also, I wonder if chargeback kid has an instagram page or something like that.

Wouldn't be surprised if he was stupid enough to post his new pickup while he is telling paypal the shoes are not as described.

Won this Mayor sneaker bag at the RUVilla event today.  It's cool.

I peeped that earlier. is that a coincidence that you're the only one who won or are u in with someone over there after your two wins in the refresh they do?
Mayor picked the winner based on me asking the best question of the event.  Villa had nothing to do with me getting the bag.

I hate raffles. Never seem to win the limited ones, only the ones dropped in general release numbers. I miss the old days of camping for a shoe.

If this is true this makes the "news" he dropped even more lame. Also giving out false info by telling everyone they weren't releasing, after gaining cred as someone with legit info is just inexcusable. Keeping info to yourself is one thing, giving out false info is a *****move.

I'm guessing this is how PrGirl or whoever managed to get her ex his pair too?
Not at all. I did NOT know they were dropping that day. I actually missed the online release entirely. I got my ex's pair by calling in a huge favor - first and last time I do that. For my clients who still wanted pairs, I scored each of theirs at FC.

Wow this thread is teaching me to only get rid of sneakers through Flight Club

Not at all. I did NOT know they were dropping that day. I actually missed the online release entirely. I got my ex's pair by calling in a huge favor - first and last time I do that. For my clients who still wanted pairs, I scored each of theirs at FC.

Fair enough. Since you seem to know him well it just made sense. If he did in fact give out false info when he knew different after all this makes him a POS....and all the Kobe stalking/photobombing in world won't change that.

man... so we could have unloaded our pairs to your clients and gave you the 20% FC fee instead? :lol:

Free shipping too :rofl:

I just saw the video on FB posted in a sneaker group. That's really cool. I have no idea how they got his attention for him to even do that. Pretty cool of Kanye.
when i was in miami he signed a girls cd, and at the end he handed someone his mic. she full on stood there w her cd and sharpie in the  air for like three hours straight.

Back
Top Bottom