Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

for the dude who got his pair signed was he wearing them or was he just walking around waving it in the air hoping to get it signed.

When i went to the show in AC saturday night i was wearing mines, I only came across one other person with a pair on while i waited inline for beer. We both said whatsup i see you and  like congratulated each other for actually wearing them. 

while walking you can hear ppl say look the RO or look the yeezys just breaking necks left and right. Noone even come close to robbing me. Seemed like people where just shocked to see them on someones feet.

Wear your shoes people. 

anyone think that there's still a shot Footlocker releases the RO's online? Maybe even via surprise drop like NDC?

anyone think that there's still a shot Footlocker releases the RO's online? Maybe even via surprise drop like NDC?
anything can happen but I wouldnt worry about it until it happens or there's an official announcement and it doesn't get cancelled an hr later like last time

anything can happen but I wouldnt worry about it until it happens or there's an official announcement and it doesn't get cancelled an hr later like last time
or until Sami tells us otherwise 
roll.gif

I know this has been mentioned before, but man these cats with RO and their valuing is soooo flawed. They want to use these inflated values of FC and eBay for the ROs, but don't want to value the proposed trade pieces using the same criteria. Lol those that own ROs control it all huh?

I know this has been mentioned before, but man these cats with RO and their valuing is soooo flawed. They want to use these inflated values of FC and eBay for the ROs, but don't want to value the proposed trade pieces using the same criteria. Lol those that own ROs control it all huh?

then move onto the next man with a pair. don't deal with dummies unless you plan on making use of their stupidity.

not everyone that has/had a pair is going ham on the prices and displaying lack of fundamental understanding of selling shoes.

The amount of hate you guys have for a person you've never met is scary.

"Males shouldn't be jealous, that's a female trait."

Anybody know any good sneaker conventions to go to? Seems like one of the few options i have to buy these would be a sneaker convention. Preferably on the east coast since I'm from Montreal. Thanks fam! 

The amount of hate you guys have for a person you've never met is scary.

"Males shouldn't be jealous, that's a female trait."
people just don't like being lied to. its as simple as that.
No problem with that.  Whether anyone chooses to believe me or not, I don't really care, but I never once spoke with Sami about the release of this shoe beyond December.  After they didn't release in December, I assumed they were done.  There was so much conflicting information regarding the release, those within Nike didn't know what was going on.  It's very possible Sami got 100% accurate information from a person within Nike or Kanye's camp, and that information then changed.  Knowing Sami, I do not think his intention was ever to purposely "lie" to Niketalk.  What good does that do anyone?  It's not like him saying they were or weren't releasing would help him cop any additional pairs.

people just don't like being lied to. its as simple as that.
exactly. sami admitted in another thread that he lied purposely cuz of all the slander on his ugly samples. It was the nt famous ppl thread or something like that

4wrestling 4wrestling the backlash comes from the quote below

For the record, Sami Knew they were dropping Sunday which is why he got 2 more pairs and why 4W got his.

And you honestly cant be mad at people that do feel some kind of way from what is supposed to be a reliable resource. All your guy had to do is post in here, as he obviously has done time and time again, and say something like "guys, they weren't supposed to drop but did and I was told to keep a lid on it...."

The theory he tipped you off of your pairs... I didn't believe that. I honestly just think you have an add to cart script running 24/7 for all nike tweeted releases that adds to multiple ghost accounts that you choose what you do or don't want shipped.

Last edited:
This thread just keeps losing IQ points left and right :smh: Think I'm done here. Good luck finding pairs out there dudes, and sellers, may you get everything you can for yours.

@4wrestling the backlash comes from the quote below
For the record, Sami Knew they were dropping Sunday which is why he got 2 more pairs and why 4W got his.
And you honestly cant be mad at people that do feel some kind of way from what is supposed to be a reliable resource. All your guy had to do is post in here, as he obviously has done time and time again, and say something like "guys, they weren't supposed to drop but did and I was told to keep a lid on it...."
Fair enough.  I don't know the whole story of what happened in the other thread, so I won't comment beyond this.  But again, @LeClutchJames  comment is incorrect as I was not alerted by Sami that they were dropping when they did.

Fair enough.  I don't know the whole story of what happened in the other thread, so I won't comment beyond this.  But again, @LeClutchJames
 comment is incorrect as I was not alerted by Sami that they were dropping when they did.
this is what sami said in another thread

Samu

I got roasted bad? I actually had to release date :tongue: and you can confirm this with sneakernews. I was going to share with NT but with all the negative feedback on my samples I held off.

Guess you didn't notice the coincidence between my feature and time of the release? I was able to get a few more pairs though. Enjoy your day

basically admitting he lied because in the other yeezy 2 thread he said the ros were never releasing which means he was lying about it if he knew and lying once again if he didn't.
my comments were not addressed towards you because you don't brag like that and I actually respect the sz.15 prelude pack you got :lol:

I was just curious how the hell you won that villa thing again after winning both refresh hunts but since you explained yourself I have no qualms.

Last edited by a moderator:
And I won both Villa Refresh Hunts by knowing my city and outworking everyone else.  Trust me on the 12+ hours of work I put in on each hunt.

The size 15 Prelude set... when I saw sz 15 was only release in Europe, it was on 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

for the dude who got his pair signed was he wearing them or was he just walking around waving it in the air hoping to get it signed.

When i went to the show in AC saturday night i was wearing mines, I only came across one other person with a pair on while i waited inline for beer. We both said whatsup i see you and  like congratulated each other for actually wearing them. 

while walking you can hear ppl say look the RO or look the yeezys just breaking necks left and right. Noone even come close to robbing me. Seemed like people where just shocked to see them on someones feet.

Wear your shoes people. 
Wore my plats to the New Orleans show. Had so many kids like "Yooo damnnnn look!!!!" 
laugh.gif

whats sami (spelling) nt user name? I wanna look up the post.
@SuNiversal

thanks. here is his quoted post as well as the link. thanks alp alp

http://niketalk.com/t/583351/so-ben...next-niketalk-whose-next/220_20#post_19843789
I don't care about your pictures, that yeezy "announcement" u had was what I was referring too. You got roasted bad, deservingly so, basically being banished from the thread for your false info and weak sample.

The red yeezys are never going to release :rofl: :rofl:

I got roasted bad? I actually had to release date :tongue: and you can confirm this with sneakernews. I was going to share with NT but with all the negative feedback on my samples I held off.

Guess you didn't notice the coincidence between my feature and time of the release? I was able to get a few more pairs though. Enjoy your day.

Back
Top Bottom