Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

roll.gif

I don't come on NT "expecting" to be respected because of anything related to my professional life, nor have I ever said such. I do believe everyone is owed some level of respect though, something thoroughly lacking on NT. Or maybe it's lacking because I'm a female. Y'all need to work on your social skills, even if it is just online.
Yes you do. That's why you're concerned if people think you are the person you claim to be.

That "real" person is something that you want to be associated with because they are respected, and you want to transfer that same respect here without proving to EVERYONE who you are. Guess what? The world doesn't work that way.

Respect generally comes with power, which is why you're trying to establish you have some. So spare me on the "everyone is owed some level of respect." I've done absolutely nothing to disrespect you, just called into question if you're actually who you claim to be. Which is perfectly legitimate considering I have zero proof of who you are and neither do most other people.

Ever heard of Catfish? You sure seem like a prime candidate.

I don't come on NT "expecting" to be respected because of anything related to my professional life, nor have I ever said such. I do believe everyone is owed some level of respect though, something thoroughly lacking on NT. Or maybe it's lacking because I'm a female. Y'all need to work on your social skills, even if it is just online.

Yes you do. That's why you're concerned if people think you are the person you claim to be.

That "real" person is something that you want to be associated with because they are respected, and you want to transfer that same respect here without proving to EVERYONE who you are. Guess what? The world doesn't work that way.

Respect generally comes with power, which is why you're trying to establish you have some. So spare me on the "everyone is owed some level of respect." I've done absolutely nothing to disrespect you, just called into question if you're actually who you claim to be. Which is perfectly legitimate considering I have zero proof of who you are and neither do most other people.

chill dude... we can claim everyone isn't who they say they are with your perspective...

Last edited:
some of ya'll dont know how to act man :lol:

people have nothing better to do?? i mean i have nothing better to do than read this but still :rofl:

chill dude... we can claim everyone isn't who they say they are with your perspective...
Because a lot of people aren't who they say they are on the internet. Lol.

Big J you know I'm not just saying things to say it man. Just read what I've posted in the last 2 pages, this isn't some far fetched stuff. I wasn't even posting here, people just keep tagging me and bringing me back. What do you want me to do?

LOL you're just coming into a situation after I have given quite a bit of proof to others, so speak for yourself here. I've constantly and consistently put myself out there on these boards. If you don't want to read and find the info, that's on you. But I'm done with it. You want to think I'm Sami? Go right ahead. You want to think I'm a Catfish? Since you have all the answers, yeah, why not. I can be that too.

LMAO this thread is HILARIOUS, i dont even come in here for the shoes anymore

Last edited by a moderator:
the one mike the one mike they aren't the same person.

In regards to Sami this all stemmed from something I started to think about the past few days. I never questioned that the pair wasn't from Kanye but I questioned other things (almost everything else).

Just the other day I see all Kanye's actual friends and family giving shoutouts to Kim and Kanye for their pair. Until others close to Kanye started receiving pairs I think the general belief was what Sami was saying "Kanye's people told is not to wear our pairs because he has left the company for Adidas and these will not release publicly"

All that said.. I don't know how he met Kanye that one time. I'm sure the truth would've been just as interesting as the story he fabricated. It's still really cool that he was able to get his collection signed and sit down for lunch with him.

All that other stuff is just static to create noise, get sneaker news features, get followers, get haters, get famous...

Maybe Kanye and RL are working on a deal.. Does that deal involve Sami? Highly unlikely. Usually high profile collaborations aren't made by people jumping on message boards blabbing about it.

LOL you're just coming into a situation after I have given quite a bit of proof to others, so speak for yourself here. I've constantly and consistently put myself out there on these boards. If you don't want to read and find the info, that's on you. But I'm done with it. You want to think I'm Sami? Go right ahead. You want to think I'm a Catfish? Since you have all the answers, yeah, why not. I can be that too.
I already told you I don't care who you are, regardless. Then I tried slipping out the back door and you tagged me so I would come back. Stop acting like a victim.

Not to draw another parallel to Sami, but that's what he did when I called him out, too. Just saying.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
devil.gif

Because a lot of people aren't who they say they are on the internet. Lol.

Big J you know I'm not just saying things to say it man. Just read what I've posted in the last 2 pages, this isn't some far fetched stuff. I wasn't even posting here, people just keep tagging me and bringing me back. What do you want me to do?

i did read it. that's why im saying chill dude... shes posted plenty of proof who she is so coming at her calling her some other e-Personality doesn't even need to be entertained.
i also thought she was a troll when she first posted in here BUT a few members did step up and confirm she has proven herself a few times.

at that point, just let it be, you know?

Yes, I got flowers from someone here on NT. To my condo in Maryland. Not in NY, where Sami lives. We are most certainly not the same person and it doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

Ok i see :smokin my bad

Like i mention I come in here every now and then. Don't have time to lookin to it. Just putting the bits and pieces that I've read :lol:

i did read it. that's why im saying chill dude... shes posted plenty of proof who she is so coming at her calling her some other e-Personality doesn't even need to be entertained.
i also thought she was a troll when she first posted in here BUT a few members did step up and confirm she has proven herself a few times.

at that point, just let it be, you know?
I agree with you entirely. That's why when I replied earlier I just edited and moved on... But then got mentioned again.

You can't expect to poke a bear and get no response.
laugh.gif

but what comes first, the chicken or the egg? you came at her. shes just replying.

its a battle of who gets the last word at this point.

Once again I'm not saying your first pair isn't authentic but I will say that BigJ linked us to a page that had one single person answer your question if the pair of RO's was legit.

The person who answered your question was most likely in no position to be giving LC's. Seemed as if he was basing it off speculation.

Where is your pair from? You bought one on RD and the one before that in January.

You could've made this very simple and I would've shut up. All you had to do was say there are no differences in your ndc pair and in your first pair.

Instead you choose to use the post in the Yeezy legit check thread from January from a user I'm unfamiliar with who said "mesh pattern is correct .. Those are legit" -- well why does that random user have the authority to say they are legit one whole month before even knowing if a single pair will ever be released from Nike? So you can see I'm not just arguing for the sake of arguing it's to show you that there can't be a legit check in January if we don't really have a user with a pair to do that check.

By now I think it's well aware that these have been the easiest of the 3 to replicate.

There is no shame in having bought a fake pair when you have a real one to back it up.

Unrelated note: these have been out for not even 3 weeks and the fakes are this good. Imagine what they'll look like by Summer

Back
Top Bottom