Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

No. I mean this guy actually STOLE someone's Instagram Super Bowl pictures and fronted like he was at the game.

always good to see someone get exposed for being a fraud..i still cant believe i got duped by some of the stuff he was saying not all smh lesson learned

No. I mean this guy actually STOLE someone's Instagram Super Bowl pictures and fronted like he was at the game.
That's what I thought you meant. This is classic. How do you know they were stolen? Dude's clearly got enough money to buy himself into events so the Super Bowl doesn't seem that far fetched for him.

Hey ... Can we get back to some RO news ... I dont know this ***** Sammi from a hole in the wall, but I am tired of seeing his name. Just do a spin off in General if anything.

Hey ... Can we get back to some RO news ... I dont know this ***** Sammi from a hole in the wall, but I am tired of seeing his name. Just do a spin off in General if anything.
what type of RO news are you waiting for? a restock? 
roll.gif

too many lols these last few pages. literally pure entertainment at this point

Last edited:
BET needs to do a reality series called SNEAKER INTERVENTION.
This is true! I'm just getting into sneakers and taking then more seriously. Making the move over from hype beast and doing research. Start seeing kicks and thinking what I can do to get extra money for then. Gf telling me to get a life and they are just an item of clothing..... It's more than just an item of clothing!!!

Back
Top Bottom