Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Kanye's camp didn't know they were releasing; that's why they're all buying on the secondary market. Fact. I even sold a pair to one of them. Don't anyone believe the lies this guy from the IT dept is spinning.

@SuNiversal

I never said there was anything wrong with donating to charity.  Many props to you.  Ignoring when I brought up that being the reason you have some of these experiences, is why I called you out.  Anyone can donate to their NBA organizations and attend events, etc.  NYC is perfect for those things, been to plenty myself there.  

Everyone wants to have great things, meet great people and enjoy their lives in a positive way.  

However, stating after the fact you knew they were going to release is completely irrelevant.  Why even say that on this board?  If you would've given people a heads up then you'd have all the attention in the world from the sneaker community.  Probably 10x's the social media follows as well.  Clearly you love the attention from your shoes and samples, and you would've proven everyone wrong and gotten what you wanted in the first place...attention.  

I have never made a donation to an NBA organization. Like I said earlier I work with KVBFF, superstars for sandy, and pink pony.

Why share info when I am getting backlash for debuting a sample?

Kanye's camp didn't know they were releasing; that's why they're all buying on the secondary market. Fact. I even sold a pair to one of them. Don't anyone believe the lies this guy from the IT dept is spinning.

You are welcomed to visit my department and see what I work on.

I have never made a donation to an NBA organization. Like I said earlier I work with KVBFF, superstars for sandy, and pink pony.

Why share info when I am getting backlash for debuting a sample?
Did your feelings really get that hurt because a few people didn't like your samples?  

Do you ever think about people who might hate because they won't/can't/don't have a shot at even one pair in their lives and just might be jealous.  Everyone has their haters in life, in fact everybody important in this world does.  

It's about how you deal with it, that defines who you are.  

Been here over 10 years I think I'm allowed to respond, and reason why I left an open invitation to any doubters.
You went from saying these shoes would never see the light of day, to gloating that you knew they were going to drop after the fact. You're really claiming that you held info from the thread because a few people roasted you over the sample article? No one believes that.

You don't need to stir the pot in here. You know who you have beef with, PM them. This thread has been the spectacle of someone else's personal problems more times than anyone cares to count.

Last edited:

You are welcomed to visit my department and see what I work on.

I hardly have time to watch anyone fix a broken hard drive or hand out new mouse pads

Did your feelings really get that hurt because a few people didn't like your samples?  

Do you ever think about people who might hate because they won't/can't/don't have a shot at even one pair in their lives and just might be jealous.  Everyone has their haters in life, in fact everybody important in this world does.  

It's about how you deal with it, that defines who you are.  

You are right and thanks for the advice. I will use better judgment when I release some yeezy info the 3rd week of April.

You went from saying these shoes would never see the light of day, to gloating that you knew they were going to drop after the fact. You're really claiming that you held info from the thread because a few people roasted you over the sample article? No one believes that.

You don't need to stir the pot in here. You know who you have beef with, PM them. This thread has been the spectacle of someone else's personal problems more times than anyone cares to count.

I knew exact date and time and the reason behind the drop. After backlash I sarcastically said they would never release...had to read between the limes.

I knew exact date and time and the reason behind the drop. After backlash I sarcastically said they would never release...had to read between the limes.
There are no doubts that you had the info. No one in here appreciates your gloating about it after the drop. Your reason for holding the info is what is bogus.

Your connections are evident, and proven, I don't understand why you are in here trying to prove them anyway. You have no reason to be in here derailing the thread other than your own amusement. Are you really that salty that no one liked the sample article?

My homie re-rerouted a pair using a guy's Order # he found on Instagram to his house and sold them today for $4600........... He got them FOR FREE.....

My homie re-rerouted a pair using a guy's Order # he found on Instagram to his house and sold them today for $4600........... He got them FOR FREE.....
He's a piece of **** and I hope someone jacks him for that cash, or the dude he rerouted from gets the police on him

Last edited:

That's what you call grand larceny and you don't pass go, or collect $200.  You go directly to jail.  

Back
Top Bottom