Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Sami you deserve to be removed from the site. A Loser with money, is all you'll ever be. :smh:

Having money isn't everything, not having it is.

y'all can keep hating on him, BUT it still wont put "red octobers" on your feet

would it have been nice to get the info so that those in here who actually wanted them for their sole purpose of being worn could have had? of course

does a few people spoiling it for the rest of us suck? of course, but that ish happens all the time

any given shoe's release status can change. some might have info of a drop and then it changes. some might hear cancel and then it still drops. sami didnt owe us anything at the end of the day.

his timing of the above quote though....:smokin

man...

whole lotta LULZ in here tonight.

don't lock the thread tho... this too shall pass...

:lol: x :x

Y'all treating S_Uni like holding back that info cost someone their life. Where is the entitlement coming from though? He ain't owe anyone on here anything. they just shoes, sheesh

I couldn't say it any better @40inchBoost
I've been trying to figure this out since they started bashing the dude last week. I really didn't know all the details and don't care to know, but it seems like grown men felt this stranger owed them something. :rofl: . This is the internet and a sneaker forum at that. Real life beings when you walk away from your laptop. :smh:
This **** is comedy central at it's best. A pair of RED Shoes have a bunch of men but hurt and going on witch hunts to bash another man's credibility, over the internet nonetheless. Some of these dudes need to come to grips....If you are not cutting any checks in that mans name or putting food on his table HE DOESN'T OWE YOU A DAMN THING! NOT EVEN A DAMN ANSWER.

would it have been nice to get the info so that those in here who actually wanted them for their sole purpose of being worn could have had? of course

does a few people spoiling it for the rest of us suck? of course, but that ish happens all the time

any given shoe's release status can change. some might have info of a drop and then it changes. some might hear cancel and then it still drops. sami didnt owe us anything at the end of the day.

Who's hating, I have red Octobers "on my feet" and prolly more paper, so what does that mean, nothing, it's not what you have that makes you great, it's who you are and the way you carry yourself as a human being, you missed the point of the discussion, debate, it was about Scammis attitude and the way he has conducted himself, the way he talks to people, that's what I had problems with, those qualities he possessed, not nothing he had, at least on my part. And I think a lot of other people feel the same way, so next time do the research before you quote me with a comment below it calling me a "hater" :smh: this guy has nothing to be jealous of |I

View media item 831027

Who's hating, I have red Octobers "on my feet" and prolly more paper, so what does that mean, nothing, it's not what you have that makes you great, it's who you are and the way you carry yourself as a human being, you missed the point of the discussion, debate, it was about Scammis attitude and the way he has conducted himself, the way he talks to people, that's what I had problems with, those qualities he possessed, not nothing he had, at least on my part. And I think a lot of other people feel the same way, so next time do the research before you quote me with a comment below it calling me a "hater" :smh: this guy has nothing to be jealous of |I

lol at "prolly more paper"

Last edited:
Fact is, if he would have released the info, majority of us STILL wouldn't have copped. I don't care either way. Just another shoe that eluded me. Move on to the next release.

I would probably be one of the only ones that would take you up on it. But I live in houston. I get a free lunch, proof, a tour of the rl offices, and maybe future info on yeezy's I think it's a win win situation

whatever works for you. as we all know, perception is everything and what you did left a bad taste in a lot of member's mouths. you could have easily dropped in after the release, said your 2 cents, and rolled but your post in the General section was pretty much "F them dudes... they insulted me anyways." you pretty much made everyone suffer for the actions of the few.

This.

But to come in here to do damage control 3 weeks later? Why now? Address the issue at hand. Not in another thread, not 3 weeks later, and not because of a few bad apples. Be an "Adult" about it.

the comedy never stops...
roll.gif

This.

But to come in here to do damage control 3 weeks later? Why now? Address the issue at hand. Not in another thread, not 3 weeks later, and not because of a few bad apples. Be an "Adult" about it.

I have people claiming to "expose me" and label me a scam so I had to respond. Sorry about the delay, I was busy and didn't have a chance to catch up until yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom