Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Where is that "news" we were suppose to be getting this month?

Probably over on AdidasTalk?  There was Kanye news this month.

probably talking about this:

Did your feelings really get that hurt because a few people didn't like your samples?

Do you ever think about people who might hate because they won't/can't/don't have a shot at even one pair in their lives and just might be jealous. Everyone has their haters in life, in fact everybody important in this world does.

It's about how you deal with it, that defines who you are.

You are right and thanks for the advice. I will use better judgment when I release some yeezy info the 3rd week of April.

Nobody in Kanye's crew had any clue about an initial release date hence why he ended up paying Flight Club 5-6k per shoe for his friends and family.

But Nike loves Kanye more than ever now that he's signed with Adidas and they messaged him to apologize for having to spend at least $50,000 in the aftermarket on RO's.. To make it up to him they gave him a heads up about the "restock" in the 3rd week of April.

He then took that info and passed it along to his new right hand man, the man who helped seal the deal on this top secret Ralph Lauren x Kanye West collaboration.

That man just happens to be a member here and was able to help all of us out all the time throughout this release and really helped navigate us away from the rumors and to the truth. Which in turn lead us all to flourish.

:lol: 3rd week of April

just hit ebay up, make sure you know what you are looking at as far as authentcity, and contact them for a deal

I feel like everything I see on e bay now is fake if it's not like 10000
What if they show me a real pick and then send a super max perfect....how'd I prove it to paypal? They aren't shoe experts.

I feel like everything I see on e bay now is fake if it's not like 10000
What if they show me a real pick and then send a super max perfect....how'd I prove it to paypal? They aren't shoe experts.
doesnt matter, file a charge back for counterfeit item either through ebay or your credit card company directly, they will refund you 100 percent guarantee.

Best thing to look for is the tongue. And also ask for some tagged pics to make sure the person actually has them. The guy i bought them from had a BIN on eBay for 4k. I contacted him privately and started negotiating. I got him down to 3k face to face meet up. Very smooth transaction minus having to drive 7 hours lol

Back
Top Bottom