Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

I wouldn't be able to tell you. Besides myself, here in Montreal iv only seen 1 person wear Yeezy's and they were Solars. But IMO, i think Plats are the 3rd nicest Y2's. Solars > RO's>Plats

See, I'd go plats Solars ro.

The ro are easier for me to wear because of cleaning dirt off.
I just can't find Solars no matter what I do
I love plats but they'd get dirty. They show a lot of detail. I like 3m

we exposed him a while back, lets not bring him back as the center of attention for another round of BS

Thanks Alp.

Just wasn't sure WTF Mark081990 was talking about/legit or blowing smoke.

Def don't wanna prolong that nonsense.

IF every Yeezy made restocked all at once on NDC and you could only grab 1 what would it be ?

Me : Solars (wouldn't even think twice)

we exposed him a while back, lets not bring him back as the center of attention for another round of BS

:smokin indeed. I actually got banned for pm'ing dude saying he looked with droopey the dog with an attached picture, since then I haven't seen him :smh: I promised Meth to stay away from him so if he comes back here, ill be leaving, that guy loves to cause drama and play victim man. |I

Last edited:
Very smooth transaction minus having to drive 7 hours lol

ha, and i thought my 4 hour drive up to DC from NC was bad.

worth it tho, felt better completing a transaction that big being able to see what i'm buying in front of me, instead of paying and then waiting for something to show up that may or may not be what you bought...

@CaptainCrown

I wasn't talking about the shoes :lol: but they are both fakes, super fake.

To answer your question look at the tongues notice the black mesh on the authentic pair. Also the suede is too dark on the fakes

Last edited:
@CaptainCrown

I wasn't talking about the shoes
laugh.gif
but they are both fakes, super fake.

To answer your question look at the tongues notice the back mesh on the authentic pair. Also the suede is too dark on the fakes
Thanks. I actually knew what you were talking about, but I had to use that pun it was too good. But I not going draw attention to him. Both are fakes, super fakes. I get it now.
laugh.gif

ha, and i thought my 4 hour drive up to DC from NC was bad.

worth it tho, felt better completing a transaction that big being able to see what i'm buying in front of me, instead of paying and then waiting for something to show up that may or may not be what you bought...
7 hours and I got stopped at the US border for an hour cuz they didn't believe I was coming into the country to buy sneakers lol plus I drove thru a snowstorm haha but it was extremely worth it!!!

so what is the status if any of the RO pairs Nike is holding on to, if that is true?  Will there ever be another release or restock?  

:smokin indeed. I actually got banned for pm'ing dude saying he looked with droopey the dog with an attached picture, since then I haven't seen him :smh: I promised Meth to stay away from him so if he comes back here, ill be leaving, that guy loves to cause drama and play victim man. |I
:lol: crazy man, him snitching on you :smh:

Also nobody picking yeezy 1s? I'd go with blinks or if possible those black/red samples

Also nobody picking yeezy 1s? I'd go with blinks or if possible those black/red samples
Yeah id go with blinks too because I can't find those at all in my size but I've found Nets and Zen greys in my size in DS or NDS condition

What up Alp?:smokin I didnt expect anything less of him tbh, I have always wanted a pair of plats so that would have to be my answer

What up Alp?:smokin I didnt expect anything less of him tbh, I have always wanted a pair of plats so that would have to be my answer
I'm good, chillin on the red yeezy thread since I ain't got a pair like you :lol:
Forget about that guy, the pasts the past. No need to bring that up.
Plats ain't a bad choice but like I said if you include all yeezys including samples those black/red y1s are leagues above em imo.

Last edited:
I'm good, chillin on the red yeezy thread since I ain't got a pair like you :lol:
Forget about that guy, the pasts the past. No need to bring that up.
Plats ain't a bad choice but like I said if you include all yeezys including samples those black/red y1s are leagues above em imo.

Yeah no doubt, good to hear your good brother, y1s were amazing quality and unique, I think one day nike will return rebranded renamed to that shoe I'm sure of it, these ones?

View media item 921725

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom