Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

That yellowing like that makes me think they were stored near a radiator without being checked on for long periods of time.

jus grabbed a raffle tik from soledoutnyc.com

58$ and a dream... lol

heads up they only have about 24 more tiks.. if any of my NT fam wanna try their luck

got mine a month back... hope it sells out quick so I can stop thinking about if I am gonna win or not lol :lol:

got mine a month back... hope it sells out quick so I can stop thinking about if I am gonna win or not lol
laugh.gif
u jumped in right when it was annonced huh! 

the way its going maybe another week or two.. they are slowly but surely sellin!

good luck fam!

what sizes did they have in the raffle again? is this the buy a keychain thing? or something else

what sizes did they have in the raffle again? is this the buy a keychain thing? or something else

They have like 3 different sizes.. I know one was an 11.. (my size)

And yes, from what I understand they put numbers on the bottom of each keychain.. Once they sell the 100 spots they will do the drawing..

Hey... gotta be in it, to win it..

They have like 3 different sizes.. I know one was an 11.. (my size)

And yes, from what I understand they put numbers on the bottom of each keychain.. Once they sell the 100 spots they will do the drawing..

Hey... gotta be in it, to win it..
where do I go to enter? 
nerd.gif

Was watching Nicekicks' Sneak peek this afternoon and re-watched the Nick Young's one.
Did anyone noticed this fake Air Yeezy on the top right?
I checked on google and anyone seems talking about it.
I know the video was made 10 months ago but didn't find anything about it.

Was watching Nicekicks' Sneak peek this afternoon and re-watched the Nick Young's one.

Did anyone noticed this fake Air Yeezy on the top right?

I checked on google and anyone seems talking about it.

I know the video was made 10 months ago but didn't find anything about it.
View media item 964379

I've been posting this numerous times in these yeezy threads for the past months, most people don't care that Nick Young has fugazzi yeezys, someone even responded to me on here why would nick young have fake yeezys lmao

Back
Top Bottom