Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

how?

sorry if im going off subject btw lol

Lol it's alright, zombie lace lock, lime green laces, small differences to the box and there numbered, also with the auction paper, not too much of a difference but there are some, really just bought it to say I have a 1/80 shoe

Last edited:
going to Seattle in two weeks for about 6 days... debating to just bring my plats to beat up figuring I will never sell them anyway and plan on making them my every day shoe next summer for my Europe trip :nerd:

I am on my way to NYC in June gonna pack them in a carry on bag straight to FC.
Just dont see myself wearing these Id rather get a rolex. Plus a rolex doesnt get effected to much like a shoe what will. 1. crumble, 2 Fade or 3. Wear out...

Is it me or I feel like the RO honestly do not crease as much as the first two?

Anyone know a good place to buy sole savers?

Just dont see myself wearing these Id rather get a rolex. Plus a rolex doesnt get effected to much like a shoe what will. 1. crumble, 2 Fade or 3. Wear out...
uhmmmmmmmmm ill take em 

@rayray You spoke like you wanted to actually wear these "everyday shoe Europe" do you know how much it rains in Europe? "Seattle" is dry in comparison, I gave you an answer, a solid solution to your problem, no thank you nothing.

How about clear carrier bags over your shoes? People can still see your shoes but they stay dry and clean! Haha seriously just keep them in their box. |I or put them on with shoe shields and sole protectors only on sunny dry days take a pic in front of the mirror for Instagram then put back in their box, a lot of people enjoy doing that.

Or just in light rotation for all I care, that's the problem with this shoe, people scared to even wear it. No enjoyment is being had, just stunting on ig or sitting in a box, When it gets to that point, forget about it. :smh: go cop the foam pro solar wear them you won't have to worry bout getting caught in the rain with those tanks :lol:

Last edited:
This is true and a Rolex is a great investment. My boy told me the same thing. Sell them and get a Rolex. I'll get that too and keep these. Rock them at the same time.. Haha

Last edited:
what kind of rolex you getting with that money?  You better be selling two pairs at least, even with the price rising again. Come July 4th, the prices on these will be ridiculous. 

Haven't hopped on here in a minute, but just figured I'd drop a quick Kanye rant for anyone bored/interested enough to read it. I've had my RO's at my consignment store in Miami for a few months and FINALLY sold them last week. With all the scams and fakes out there, I was really only going to consignment route with these. Originally had them listed at 6k (which was the going consignment price at the time- plus this store takes 25% unlike FC's 20%). Last week, I get a call from the shop saying there's a dude in there who wants my 9.5 RO's, but he wears an 11 and is "shooting for the stars." They said dude was gonna take the insoles out and whatever, he just really wanted them. Funny thing is (and lucky for me I guess) the store is terrible at updating their site's inventory (like for real, my pair is still listed on their site as of this post). This dude saw they had an 11 on the site. I think they said he was from out of the town but I can't remember. Dude drove down to Miami Beach, only to find the 11 was gone. My 9.5 was the closest to his size, so he offered 4.5k and we settled on 5k, which left me with $3,750. I ain't mad at it.

I do love the shoe. Like, I really love the shoe. And honestly, I was planning on picking them up from the shop that weekend. I just figured I'd rock em, but then I got that call. Again, I think the RO's are trill as **** and I love how I was able to scoop my pair from Nike... on release day... for retail. That **** NEVER happens to me and I'll remember that day forever. But man, when it comes down to it... it's really just a shoe. A wayyyyy too hyped up shoe for me anyway. I honestly thought about when I'd actually wear them and couldn't think of a time other than a friend's yearly end of the year party, but even then, I know I'd wake up hungover the next day with drinks spilled on them and scuffs everywhere... the typical ****. I just can't keep shoes clean to save my life. I'd much rather have the money then a pair of shoes sitting in a box forever despite how rare or dope they are. If they're in a box, it doesn't ******* matter. Plus, Yeezys just don't age well, especially after a few wears.

If you got it like that, then yeah, cop em and rock em, but damn, I see some kids scraping by and dropping stacks on this shoe when they can do so much more with that cash or at least cop MULTIPLE kicks rather than one bright *** pair of red kicks that they can't even put together a dope outfit for As much as I love the Red Octobers, it just ain't worth it unless you're really ballin'. My pair, like almost every other pair, came with mad glue marks and those black marks in random places. I'm honestly shocked they sold for 5k.

Anyway, sorry for wasting your time if you made it this far. Just felt like getting that off my chest and "contributing" to this thread one last time. I hope anyone who's still looking for these can find a pair soon and on the "low," but don't kill yourself for em. This release really changed the way I view sneakers in general. I'm by no means a "sneakhead" but I do love certain shoes and fashion in general. It just seemed that once I got the Red Octobers, every other shoe was just that... a shoe. And really, that's all it is. We hype **** up so much, man. It's wild.

Peace //

Haven't hopped on here in a minute, but just figured I'd drop a quick Kanye rant for anyone bored/interested enough to read it. I've had my RO's at my consignment store in Miami for a few months and FINALLY sold them last week. With all the scams and fakes out there, I was really only going to consignment route with these. Originally had them listed at 6k (which was the going consignment price at the time- plus this store takes 25% unlike FC's 20%). Last week, I get a call from the shop saying there's a dude in there who wants my 9.5 RO's, but he wears an 11 and is "shooting for the stars." They said dude was gonna take the insoles out and whatever, he just really wanted them. Funny thing is (and lucky for me I guess) the store is terrible at updating their site's inventory (like for real, my pair is still listed on their site as of this post). This dude saw they had an 11 on the site. I think they said he was from out of the town but I can't remember. Dude drove down to Miami Beach, only to find the 11 was gone. My 9.5 was the closest to his size, so he offered 4.5k and we settled on 5k, which left me with $3,750. I ain't mad at it.

I do love the shoe. Like, I really love the shoe. And honestly, I was planning on picking them up from the shop that weekend. I just figured I'd rock em, but then I got that call. Again, I think the RO's are trill as **** and I love how I was able to scoop my pair from Nike... on release day... for retail. That **** NEVER happens to me and I'll remember that day forever. But man, when it comes down to it... it's really just a shoe. A wayyyyy too hyped up shoe for me anyway. I honestly thought about when I'd actually wear them and couldn't think of a time other than a friend's yearly end of the year party, but even then, I know I'd wake up hungover the next day with drinks spilled on them and scuffs everywhere... the typical ****. I just can't keep shoes clean to save my life. I'd much rather have the money then a pair of shoes sitting in a box forever despite how rare or dope they are. If they're in a box, it doesn't ******* matter. Plus, Yeezys just don't age well, especially after a few wears.

If you got it like that, then yeah, cop em and rock em, but damn, I see some kids scraping by and dropping stacks on this shoe when they can do so much more with that cash or at least cop MULTIPLE kicks rather than one bright *** pair of red kicks that they can't even put together a dope outfit for As much as I love the Red Octobers, it just ain't worth it unless you're really ballin'. My pair, like almost every other pair, came with mad glue marks and those black marks in random places. I'm honestly shocked they sold for 5k.

Anyway, sorry for wasting your time if you made it this far. Just felt like getting that off my chest and "contributing" to this thread one last time. I hope anyone who's still looking for these can find a pair soon and on the "low," but don't kill yourself for em. This release really changed the way I view sneakers in general. I'm by no means a "sneakhead" but I do love certain shoes and fashion in general. It just seemed that once I got the Red Octobers, every other shoe was just that... a shoe. And really, that's all it is. We hype **** up so much, man. It's wild.

Peace //
Coulda gotten more but U fl0rished

After RO dropped my sneaker testosterone dropped. All these Nikes ain't catching my attn

Coulda gotten more but U fl0rished

After RO dropped my sneaker testosterone dropped. All these Nikes ain't catching my attn
HAHA probably could've got a little more, but I just didn't care anymore. I'm not desperate for cash at the moment and either just wanted to keep 'em or sell 'em already. I'm happy with the $3,750 in free money. And I feel ya man, I guess that's what I was trying to say, there really hasn't been a release since the RO's that has got me excited... like at all. All sneakers have finally just become sneakers. And that's how it should be. Yeezy taught me (yeah, I know the context of that line- don't care.)

HAHA probably could've got a little more, but I just didn't care anymore. I'm not desperate for cash at the moment and either just wanted to keep 'em or sell 'em already. I'm happy with the $3,750 in free money. And I feel ya man, I guess that's what I was trying to say, there really hasn't been a release since the RO's that has got me excited... like at all. All sneakers have finally just become sneakers. And that's how it should be. Yeezy taught me (yeah, I know the context of that line- don't care.)
Woulda keept mine in the back of my closet. Not a big fan of the RO but woulda liked to have it next to my solars 

Interesting perspective. One that doesn't go over well with the "hardcore sneakerheads"..

I'm not upset when people sell their pair and I'm not upset when people wear their pair.

Only thing that gets me angry is seeing someone with multiple size runs of them or just a disgusting amount that they constantly have to display and don't wear them nor do they intend to sell them.

Back
Top Bottom