Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Do any of you guys who own the Red Octobers have a funky smell? I just broght them out from the closet and I notice the materials have a funky smell that won't go away. Is this the same with you guys or the shoe just haven' been out of the closet for a long time and created that smell.

I know when I got first got the kicks from Nike they smelled really bad. Also were a lot of ppl saying it in here as well. It was that bad

I stocked mines away with drier sheets lolol I recently took them out the 9th and I had no funky smell anymore

I'm not sure if this question is breaking NT rule as far as "no trading" goes but I'm not looking for a trade on this post but want an opinion on what NT'ers think on a specific trade situation. I apologize in advance if any rule is broken. It's not intentional. We all know how ridiculous resell value is on Red October Yeezy 2 but I just want to know who is getting the better end of the deal on this trade. DS Yeezy Red Octobers sz11 with OG all for a pair of DS 2015 PB Yeezy 350 sz10.5 plus 3.3k cash. What do you guys think??

I'm not sure if this question is breaking NT rule as far as "no trading" goes but I'm not looking for a trade on this post but want an opinion on what NT'ers think on a specific trade situation. I apologize in advance if any rule is broken. It's not intentional. We all know how ridiculous resell value is on Red October Yeezy 2 but I just want to know who is getting the better end of the deal on this trade. DS Yeezy Red Octobers sz11 with OG all for a pair of DS 2015 PB Yeezy 350 sz10.5 plus 3.3k cash. What do you guys think??

From someone who has both i would say the person getting the RO gets a better deal, however im bias towards Nike. Adidas Yeezys are everywhere. Also, there are really good fakes being available so you need to be careful in trades. Now if the person needs the money or u wont wear the RO because of the value, trade them.

Last edited:
From someone who has both i would say the person getting the RO gets a better deal, however im bias towards Nike. Adidas Yeezys are everywhere. Also, there are really good fakes being available so you need to be careful in trades. Now if the person needs the money or u wont wear the RO because of the value, trade them.

Thanks fam! I just wanted to get a secondary opinion even maybe a third. I would be the one getting the RO and seller would be getting the Pirate Black 350 and 3.3k. I do feel I am getting the better deal as well that's why I went for it. I would be worried of a trade of this magnitude if the trade is happening online and shipping and Paypal is involved but I get to deal with a local sneaker head who has a reputation with the local consignment shops in my area and I have a friend who's dealt with him on a few sales, trade and size swaps so I'm comfortable dealing with him and RO was up for inspection the day we met up and do the deal. Appreciate your input fam. Thank you!

View media item 2367651

Last edited:
It all depends how bad someone wants the ROs, IMO thats a great deal to me.  ROs are super rare and difficult to get, even with all the funds on hand.  Plus the way things are going I think the RO's are not too far off in reaching 10K in value, just a few more years.  

It all depends how bad someone wants the ROs, IMO thats a great deal to me.  ROs are super rare and difficult to get, even with all the funds on hand.  Plus the way things are going I think the RO's are not too far off in reaching 10K in value, just a few more years.  

When they came out 3 years ago, I had no intention of trying to cop them. I had no interest in an all red shoes at all and specially not one that cost thousands of dollar. Now, my outlook on all red shoes changed. I just like how they look on me and on foot pictures. I have triple red Huaraches and I love them and that led me to buying my Red Octobers :smokin

Anybody have any insight on the Nike air yeezy 2 RO?
What's the current market value roughly for a DS size US8?

Last edited:
hello NT, do you think 3500 is a good price for Yeezy 2 Solar, DS size 12 with nike receipt, 100% legit.  thx

Anyone wearing legit pairs ever get "called out" for wearing fakes? Probably the worst thing ever about owning Nike Yeezys.

..so at least the seller is getting back to me...hes telling me that theres 2 codes, one with the ALR and one without, I find this to be a rather stupid.

As im almost positive the RO's without the ALR at the end of the code are fake correct? thx apprec it.

Mines has the last 3 Letters from Nike.

Not to familiar with any other codes don't believe there are any

Last edited:
Definitely replicas.

Honeycomb tongue is off
Size tag isn't placed correctly
bottom row of triangles (above the mudguard) should be the same size as the rest

haven't heard of there being 2 different codes under the sole either.

Get your money back

^Thx yall for the help, much appreciated. If anyone can point me to a legit pair for sale for a sz 10.5-11, that be great...other than the usual suspects

Random question but do the lace tips screw off on Red Octobers? I copped my pair a while back from a legit seller but they said the lacelocks dont come off on ROs.

Random question but do the lace tips screw off on Red Octobers? I copped my pair a while back from a legit seller but they said the lacelocks dont come off on ROs.

It should. I just know they weren't suppose to be easy to screw off. Not like the Solars and Platinums. My DS pair of RO's are the same. Tried to screw it off but I couldn't get it loseby hand but not worried about it.

Back
Top Bottom