Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

It should. I just know they weren't suppose to be easy to screw off. Not like the Solars and Platinums. My DS pair of RO's are the same. Tried to screw it off but I couldn't get it loseby hand but not worried about it.

Thanks! I bought them DS but I was thinking to myself, did they superglue these tips on or what?

Definitely fakes. Pass on these. Box label should be dead giveaway. You may just want to go the GOAT, STOCKX, or Flight Club route on these.

Last edited:
I have a pair of DS Red Octobers and would love to get a pair of Fragment 1's

What do you guys think how much cash should be added along with Fragment 1's (if DS)?

If it matters, RO's are 10.5 and looking for 10/10.5 Frag's.

I have a pair of DS Red Octobers and would love to get a pair of Fragment 1's

What do you guys think how much cash should be added along with Fragment 1's (if DS)?

If it matters, RO's are 10.5 and looking for 10/10.5 Frag's.

Sell the RO's separately

Then cop the Fragment 1's :smokin and keep the extra if anything

Last edited:
Wearing Blink's today

Attachments

• Blink111717.jpg
    Blink111717.jpg
    527.2 KB · Views: 43
know it’s gonna be lmtd

draw
nike charity draw
early reserve already reserved

90A774FD-2FC6-4E20-B023-279CC9936260.jpeg
EFB1D257-65F0-4EA3-84F3-AE5C4405D470.jpeg
FB963ADE-B643-4FC2-8E8F-1C462421D4E9.jpeg

The article uses the red October image, but doesn’t specify that would be the colorway, just that the shoe itself would drop. Perhaps an all new color? Sounds kind of far fetched. It is odd Kanye is suddenly going hard to get that red October trademark. It would be cool if they did retro, make a super GR red October colorway, no Yeezy name....kill the resale value and let’s see who REALLY likes the shoe and who is just in it for the hype.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom