Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Turned off my NIkeStore twitter notifications because I thought they'd never drop 
mad.gif

struck out even tho i saw the tweet and reacted as fast as i could. lol. props to those who copped. im a little salty. lmao. actually im really mad and typing while im thinking. im actually hurt now. this sucks. |I

I'm not eem gonna be fake and be happy for all you who copped, sodium levels through the roof, screw ya all and I won't be coming back to this thread to see order confirmations!

THIS is how Nike should handle uber-hyped up drops from now on.  

Makes it as "fair" as possible, IMO. 

Sadly, I missed out on a pair to resell to one of you beasts.  Oh well.  
laugh.gif

Definitely have to give respect to nike for that smooth move. Very slick. I've never been a yeezy sneaker fan. But I must say to ppl who got their pairs. Congtats

I'm glad some of you guys who really wanted this shoe got it for retail. Props to Nike for the stealth drop.....

man im the saltiest dude on NT right now. not even a hang over can keep me down.

Last edited:
Sounds like Nike slayed beasts this weekend. A lot of random people saying copped on these and the Tiff's not the regular 6 people who cop multiples and whatnot. Good job Nike!
nthat.gif
 Congrats to those who got 'em...

Last edited:
question for everyone that copped on their phone: were you already logged into Nike or did you have to log in from your phone after you added to cart? Just curious for future releases. Congrats to all that copped man, I was just a little too late to the phone- damn hangover. 

Back
Top Bottom