Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

View media item 813248
I just asked a simple question.... Looks like a struck a nerve though. :lol:

Really though?... Comparing 1 of 1 works of art to mass produced sweatshop sneakers ? :lol: I think you just answered my question :smh:

the hell would i be mad about? all my yeezys are authentic and are all worth WAY more than i paid for them. :wink:

that NT logic... respond with "you mad" when someone shuts down your whole argument... :lol:

i'd say 1 of 1 art compared to a shoe that only 3K was produced for the whole planet is a great comparison. cuz the amount of people after that 1 of 1 piece of art isn't very big, and comparable to the huge amount of people after only 3K pairs of shoes (which is really only a few hundred made in your size)...

it takes a couple dollars in materials to make a painting, so that argument doesn't make sense either. :wink:

besides, these shoes are a work of wearable art to some of us. :pimp:

Last edited:
I just asked a simple question.... Looks like a struck a nerve though.
laugh.gif

Really though?... Comparing 1 of 1 works of art to mass produced sweatshop sneakers ?
laugh.gif
I think you just answered my question
mean.gif

I seriously doubt the insanity for that shoe will ever reach this.

depends on the numbers... but if 2 chainz and big sean can sell out an adidas shoe, what do ya think will happen with Ye's?

i hope i don't like them, so i can pass, save the money, and have no stress...

are ya'll gonna be going this crazy over his adidas shoe or nah?
I seriously doubt the insanity for that shoe will ever reach this.Depends how it looks, I expect the quality to over match Nike's horrible quality.
yeah, and plus he's gonna try and make them more widely available, so a lot of people won't want them then.. 

Last edited:
only thing I'm glad about the addidas shoes is no air bubble!! if nike was going to make a yeezys 3 i was oping of no air bubble this time around.

I have no doubts that Ye is gonna release some kick *** sneakers with Adidas! Straight FIRE! Its gonna be sick! 

depends on the numbers... but if 2 chainz and big sean can sell out an adidas shoe, what do ya think will happen with Ye's?

i hope i don't like them, so i can pass, save the money, and have no stress...
For myself, adidas has never even been close to the realm of Nike.

However, adidas might finally be able to do some damage to Nike's market with a well executed Kanye signature.  Just depends on how they work it.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them throw everything they have at this project, though, because it could end up being a game changer if played right.

View media item 813248
I just asked a simple question.... Looks like a struck a nerve though. :lol:

Really though?... Comparing 1 of 1 works of art to mass produced sweatshop sneakers ? :lol: I think you just answered my question :smh:

the hell would i be mad about? all my yeezys are authentic and are all worth WAY more than i paid for them. :wink:

that NT logic... respond with "you mad" when someone shuts down your whole argument... :lol:

i'd say 1 of 1 art compared to a shoe that only 3K was produced for the whole planet is a great comparison. cuz the amount of people after that 1 of 1 piece of art isn't very big, and comparable to the huge amount of people after only 3K pairs of shoes (which is really only a few hundred made in your size)...

it takes a couple dollars in materials to make a painting, so that argument doesn't make sense either. :wink:

besides, these shoes are a work of wearable art to some of us. :pimp:

I wasn't arguing anything... simply proposing a question. A question that obviously made you very upset.

:lol: Handmade art that can never be duplicated, with only one single example existing on the planet ≠ "Limited" sweatshop sneakers with 3000+ existing on the planet. The fact someone would even allude to such an absurd notion is a prime example of just how delusional people are when it comes to this shoe.

I wasn't arguing anything... simply proposing a question. A question that obviously made you very upset.

:lol: Handmade art that can never be duplicated, with only one single example existing on the planet ≠ "Limited" sweatshop sneakers with 3000+ existing on the planet. The fact someone would even allude to such an absurd notion is a prime example of just how delusional people are when it comes to this shoe.

not upset in the slightest... :lol: don't mistake my thorough retort as emotion, it's just logic.

the fake advocates just make no sense to me. go find a cheaper hobby if you can't afford authentic shoes.

the way you presented your question made it sound like you're one of them.

and it's not a far off comparison. but i was more talking about how art can be duplicated (don't know why you think it can't, fakes get passed off real and sold all the time in the art world), faked, printed, etc... yet the hardcore collectors gun for the original, authentic, piece.

you can take that out of context and call me crazy to support your crap if you want, but end of the day you know the point i was making. :wink:

For myself, adidas has never even been close to the realm of Nike.

However, adidas might finally be able to do some damage to Nike's market with a well executed Kanye signature.  Just depends on how they work it.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them throw everything they have at this project, though, because it could end up being a game changer if played right.

What market? Sportswear?

I dont think this will change much of anything :lol:

I think a lot are overestimating the impact of 1 person on a market and Company that grosses $25 BILLION in revenues each year.

Last edited:
you basically said that people who are hardcore collectors who pay top dollar for the ACTUAL REAL shoe, are idiots.

that's you assuming way too much about people's own finances and what they can and can't afford, and also subjective, cuz just cuz having the real thing doesn't matter to you, doesn't mean it doesn't matter to them.

but maybe if you left it there, i'd have not replied.

but to imply that people who spend hundreds on fakes are less idiots is HILARIOUS...

they spent all that money and still don't even have the shoe. :lol: and they'll prolly fall apart quickly.

how are you an idiot for paying $3K for these anyways? when you can wear them, take care of them, and possibly sell them for an actual profit in a couple or few years?

i spent $1350 on my solars, have worn them, and can now sell them for over $2K if i wanted to... :lol:

Like somebody else said a few pages back, I think the Plats are so underrated! I've never had the opportunity to see any Yeezys in person (not many/any in the country) But they've been my fave since day 1!

What market? Sportswear?

I dont think this will change much of anything
laugh.gif

I think a lot are overestimating the impact of 1 person on a market and Company that grosses $25 BILLION in revenues each year.
I'm not saying this will impact Nike's bottom line at all, but I think it could definitely help adidas in the short run.

I don't feel like adidas has made any kind of impact on sneakers in the past few years and this may be their chance to really stand apart, which they've already sort of done with their other recent collabs.

Last edited:
View media item 813375
View media item 813376
View media item 813388
View media item 813389
View media item 813390

View media item 813377
View media item 813378
99% sure these are legit, A pic for people in the market, black diamond tongue material, correct European boxs, diagonal mesh, fabric behind spikes, toe box shape correct, correct Egyptian logo placement not too high, correct suede colour, correct swoosh size, suede back Roman numeral lace lock, correct insole, correct size tag this should help people know what to look out for on legit pairs nice detailed pics, hope it helps :smokin

Last edited:
kanye said something's dropping in sept
maybe the shoe, maybe not
im just REALLY curious to see how his designs turn out bc i hate adidas for the most part
never bought a pair , cant even recall a pair i wanted except when i was younger i really liked the pro models
and i hope his shoes are a lot more y-3, and a lot less 2 chainz / big sean / asap (the ones he wears) joints

Back
Top Bottom