Nike Air Zoom BB II Asia edition (pics)

Nikes been starting this new trend with the large Swoosh in the back of a lot their basketball sneakers recently. I started noticing it with the LBJ IV.

I 100% second that. I have my heart set on the patent leather. I guess i should prepare for the possible disappointment of them not having it.
ohwell.gif

Oh my... ef that.

No patent = no cop.

This decision is very simple and extremely difficult to screw up.

looks like the patent leather edition doesn't have the rear padding around the achilles tendon...

I can tell you this...no TB colorways that are in this post = NO PURCHASE.

Just something else for you guys to see. Not sure if it had been posted yet. Seen on an Asian German Message Board

those white ones posted along with the parkers are sweet. Did anyone see the Cuttino Mobley BB2's some dude has up for buy it now 130?

Originally Posted by blco02

I LOVE these shoes- I just wish there was more of a midsole and not quite the overlasted look.

I can't wait for the White/Black/Lime colorway.

any pictures of those? im dying for a colorway with more than 2 colors

^ Pictures were posted about 6 months ago. But they were just samples with the inner sleeve that has been cut from the release version, so I'm not asexcited about them anymore now that I've realized this.

^^^ thanks bro. ive searched like 30 pages and still cant find a picture. guess ill just wait for more info. and youre definitely right, an inner sleeve alwayshelps the comfort and fit of a shoe, nike should have kept it

317993- 011 Black/White-Black-Medium Grey
317993- 101 White/Black-University Blue
317993- 161 White/Varsity Red-Black-Tm Red
317993- 001 Black/Black-White
317993- 002 Black/Black-White-Vrsty Maize
317993- 162 White/Varsity Red-Mtllc Silver
317993- 142 White/Midnight Navy-Mtllc Slvr
317993- 103 White/Metallic Silver-White
317993- 143 White/Unvrsty Blue-Mtllc Slvr
317993- 012 Black/White-Metallic Silver
317993- 102 White/Black-Metallic Silver
317993- 041 Mtllc Slvr/Vrsty Ryl-Vrsty Rd
317993- 165 Wht/Vrsty Rd-Vrsty Ryl (West)
317993- 104 White/Black-Neutral Grey

Just thought I would post all of the colorways listed on my release calendar. It didn't have pictures for them. Most them are for March. Sorry if they area repost.

These'll hit iD end of Feb.

Black or White base upper.

Ton of options for patent rand.

pimp.gif

$110!!!
happy.gif
eek.gif

Black/Purple/White here I come....

saw these on ebay. not bad. the areas with yellow can be substituted with any other color and theyll look really clean

Oh wow. I've been waiting for these for a lonnnnng time and I am a very happy man seeing them now. These are GREAT.

Back
Top Bottom