NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

anyone know if NTSF still have these in stock? and what sizes are there? need to exchange my pair due to the left shoe being mis-alinged where the sole meetsthe front of the toebox, damnit!

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

$89? Why below retail? Whatever though.

$89.99 to be exact. Why? Who knows, they can sell them for whatever they feel like and I have no problem with them selling under retail. I like Dr Jay becausethey never mark up anything, always retail or below.

Originally Posted by NRG55

anyone know if NTSF still have these in stock? and what sizes are there? need to exchange my pair due to the left shoe being mis-alinged where the sole meets the front of the toebox, damnit!
most pairs are like that

Originally Posted by NRG55

anyone know if NTSF still have these in stock? and what sizes are there? need to exchange my pair due to the left shoe being mis-alinged where the sole meets the front of the toebox, damnit!

post a picture?

in china for internship, and got the blue ones today for 790 RMB....~$115USD....not terrible imo......

I have a friend in Hong Kong who can get the Blues. PM me if you're looking for a pair and we can work something out.

So Cal check your local shikeh's shoes if your still looking for the red pair. picked mine up at the fox hills one today while going to put my 60+ pack onhold. dude said he just put them out this morning.

went to Packers yesterday, tried these on... aint want em Sz11 there if anyone is still looking, they have the 60 pack as well

Here's a pic. Look closely at the left shoe and see the mis-alignement right in front where the toebox and the front rubber part meet.

dsc08258c.jpg

Quality control on the AM1 QS is terrible all around!! I tried on three size 10.5's before I found one that wasn't messed up. Glue marks,misaligned/sewed toe boxes, and one pair already had the red felt bleeding into the white mesh.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by kevineg6

$89.99 to be exact. Why? Who knows, they can sell them for whatever they feel like and I have no problem with them selling under retail. I like Dr Jay because they never mark up anything, always retail or below.
which dr. jays did you go to exactly because i called the one on fordham rd lady said they dont have em...

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by kevineg6

$89.99 to be exact. Why? Who knows, they can sell them for whatever they feel like and I have no problem with them selling under retail. I like Dr Jay because they never mark up anything, always retail or below.
which dr. jays did you go to exactly because i called the one on fordham rd lady said they dont have em...
I just came back from dr jays on third avenue in the bronx, picked up 2 pairs at 89.99 each. The VIM a block over is also carrying them just aheads up in case dr jays does sell out. Fordham road stores (dr jays & VIM) recieved their shipments on 7/10 as well. Good luck.

I have been trying to resist picking up the white/red pair, but going in this thread does not help.
laugh.gif
Hopefully, they will be still available when I sell off a few more shoes tomake room in my closet.

Back
Top Bottom