NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

Originally Posted by NINO BEATZ

Will someone inform the people that don't believe.....that.....I'm LEGIT!!!!!

Nino Beatz
laugh.gif

Legit_editors_choice.jpg

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by kevineg6

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

$89? Why below retail? Whatever though.

$89.99 to be exact. Why? Who knows, they can sell them for whatever they feel like and I have no problem with them selling under retail. I like Dr Jay because they never mark up anything, always retail or below.
which dr. jays did you go to exactly because i called the one on fordham rd lady said they dont have em...
I just came back from dr jays on third avenue in the bronx, picked up 2 pairs at 89.99 each. The VIM a block over is also carrying them just a heads up in case dr jays does sell out. Fordham road stores (dr jays & VIM) recieved their shipments on 7/10 as well. Good luck.
well the dr jays in fordham rd is sold out in 8 and 8.5 i'll be hittingthe pavement tomm. i'll check the VIM and the dr. jays in thirdave.

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

So Cal check your local shikeh's shoes if your still looking for the red pair. picked mine up at the fox hills one today while going to put my 60+ pack on hold. dude said he just put them out this morning.

Man Im callin every Shikeh store in the Inland Empire and none of them have em
mad.gif
lol they don't even know wat shoe im talkin bout

NT Chicago still has some in stock.

If anything guys, just call Nike up and give them the style number - color code.

They found my size in a pair at House of Hoops NY or NT NY (i forget).

Called, they had them, customer service called back to confirm and do phone order.

But I had already ordered from RMK and told them don't worry about it.

grin.gif

Bay Area heads, Shieks in Southland Mall in Hayward has them, white and red, just got them yesterday. They also had Big Nike Flintstones pack. Hope this infohelps...,

Originally Posted by thinkinFRESH

Are the White / blue pair in mens sz's this time ?????

I might have to come out of retirement for this 1
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yes, they are out in Men's sizes.

Originally Posted by HipHopJunkie

So Cal check your local shikeh's shoes if your still looking for the red pair. picked mine up at the fox hills one today while going to put my 60+ pack on hold. dude said he just put them out this morning.

mad.gif
i called up fox hills i didn't ask about size though there selling them for $92

Someone please point me in the direction of a blue size 12 for a reasonable price. These don't exist over here

Originally Posted by JJC6723

Originally Posted by HipHopJunkie

mad.gif
i called up fox hills i didn't ask about size though there selling them for $92

I just called fox hills too they said they sold out of 10's smh.. i think all the shikeh's that got them are in the la area. living in the ie ftl

Shiekh Beverly Center has the white/red. Just scooped up a 10.5. I know for a fact they have a 10, but not sure bout the other sizes.

Back
Top Bottom