Nike AM90 and AM1 Vintage pack

I'm pretty sure they pay Kicks Deals for leads (they even have special Kicks Deals coupons from time to time).  If they're doing that, they're definitely keeping tabs on the online sneaker community.

Fnl is a nightmare,no dought about that , but I got lucky using them because I ordered the am 1,90,95 and 97 all on separate orderes so I was able to use a coupon on each one saving a total of $85 . So for me the hassles dealing with them was worth it

So I called again and the girl stock located another pair. I got all of her info. She said they would upgrade my shipping. Yeah right. She also said she would call me when the order was fulfilled. Yeah Right.

Hi folks

Just wanted to share a quick shot of how the new airmax 1 OG compares with all previous retroes, it's not bad, but i guess the original shape is not coming back anytime soon nor is the even sized mudguard panel which just seems to get worse with every release.

I hope you enjoy the pic.

GREAT pic of the 1s ... my 90s came today atleast they show delivered .. cant wait to see em when i get home .. 5 hours to wait WTF!!! lol ..

still hoping to see someone having removed the yellow .. id LOVE to have em with crisp white midsoles

anyone do this yet with these?

I got mine 90's last week and can say they are IMO much better than the 09 and 10 versions, mesh is better Grey is darker and Leather seems thicker:smokin. will try to do a pic later.

the sole of the am90 i received has all sorts of white paint, its not like you'd see it when wearing them but im wondering if this is part of the vintage treatment or if mine are just off? 

If you're talking about the white stuff on the outsole, yeah that wipes right off.

i still cant find anyone that has removed the yellow on the 90s smh ... not sure i want to be the brave one LOL

I don't think the midsole looks bad at all. I really like it; gives it more character. That's just me though.

Do you mean half size small? Because you're the first person who has said half size big. 

We need to agree on this damn sizing issue guys. I need to buy mine this week. Haha. 

So going true to size on these would be ideal? I have to wear a size 9 in the 2010s, but I don't know about these. 

The am1s are a little tight width wise for me, but the am90s def fit a little bigger then the other 10 pairs of am90s I have from the last few years, but the fit is great none the less.

Received my 1's and 90's today from NDC. Love em both.

As for the sizing on the 90's, IMO they run 1/2 size bigger than the 2010 version. These new OG's are a size 10 and they fit roomier than my 2010 retros which are a 10.5.

Edit: 10 is my true size

Last edited:
my og 90's showed today. in ******* love with em.

love the mesh toebox
love the real leather. REAL LEATHER! couldnt believe it!
love the yellowed midsole
love the more defined dark grey on the uppers...
the shape is cool too. i like how they are more narrow when looking @ them from above. the 2010's looked somewhat bulky...

i have the 2010's in VNDS condition. i was gonna use em as gym beaters but they're too nice for that. think im just gonna sell em b/c they're damn sure not gonna be worn for casual wear with these og's around. lol

every once in a while nike gets it right. i have no complaints with these. joints are beautiful...

Do you mean half size small? Because you're the first person who has said half size big. 

We need to agree on this damn sizing issue guys. I need to buy mine this week. Haha. 

Word and add some info on the sizing of the Neon 95s as well. I need everyone's opinions. :nerd:

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom