Nike AM90 and AM1 Vintage pack

Wow finishline gotta be the worst company they cancelled my order today after a week of looking to process knowing they didnt have any pairs since Wednesday downright disgusting.

Got two size 11.5s in the AM90s and a FSR in the AM1s at my shop. Retail plus shipping of course.

Hahaha! I got my cancellation email from FNL. Weird I got my AM90s but they cancelled my order for the AM1s. Maybe they're on to the coupon codes. I had 30 bucks off total.

These are definitely next on my list of 90's

Just called FNL to get a clarification on how long it takes for an order to be fulfilled.  The lady straight up told me that just because an item is available online doesn't mean that it'll be available when it comes time to ship.  
laugh.gif
  Who trains these people?  At least lie to me and make me feel secure.  Don't admit that your inventory system is all kinds of messed up.  

I also had her stock locate my size--she said TWO stores had them.  Yeah....I'm expecting my order to be canceled.  Oh well.  For less than retail, the risk was worth it.  I'll just scoop a pair elsewhere since they're not too hard to find.  

edit:  Welp, I got a tracking number.  Brb....gonna go play the lotto.    

Last edited:
Just called FNL to get a clarification on how long it takes for an order to be fulfilled.  The lady straight up told me that just because an item is available online doesn't mean that it'll be available when it comes time to ship.  :lol:   Who trains these people?  At least lie to me and make me feel secure.  Don't admit that your inventory system is all kinds of messed up.  

I also had her stock locate my size--she said TWO stores had them.  Yeah....I'm expecting my order to be canceled.  Oh well.  For less than retail, the risk was worth it.  I'll just scoop a pair elsewhere since they're not too hard to find.  

Essentially their inventory system is the same as footlockers stock locate program, except finishline makes theirs available from the website.

^ Pretty much.  My thing is, knowing that there literally could only be one or two pairs available in a certain size throughout all stores, when an order is placed online for that size, why not fulfill it ASAP?  Why wait a few days to process the order and potentially run into stock availability issues due to that size being sold in-store?  It makes no sense.  I guess FNL sees it as no skin off their back--it isn't like they're losing money when they don't fulfill orders if the stock is already sold out.  

Does anyone know how the process works with stores fulfilling orders though?  In the past I've had shoes come from stores and they shipped the same day I ordered, even with the free, economy shipping.  Is it up to each individual store to decide how quick they locate stock and ship?  Are they just sitting on these online orders and putting them on the backburner?  

I called and spoke to another guy. He stock located the shoes and had them overnight them to my local store for pickup tomorrow. Lets see how these go. I should not have to pay over retail.

^ good luck hope you get your pair

my original order from 12/31, was processing so long I called last week and cancelled the order because I was so pissed at FNL, so they refunded me my money last week, finally last night at midnight I got the cancellation email from FNL saying that they could not located the 90s and my order was being cancelled

and today the AM 1s show up on my door, FNL is all screwed up, they don't know what the hell they're doing
roll.gif

and I am still waiting for both pairs to arrive today that I ordered from SoleFly
smokin.gif

^ Pretty much.  My thing is, knowing that there literally could only be one or two pairs available in a certain size throughout all stores, when an order is placed online for that size, why not fulfill it ASAP?  Why wait a few days to process the order and potentially run into stock availability issues due to that size being sold in-store?  It makes no sense.  I guess FNL sees it as no skin off their back--it isn't like they're losing money when they don't fulfill orders if the stock is already sold out.  

Does anyone know how the process works with stores fulfilling orders though?  In the past I've had shoes come from stores and they shipped the same day I ordered, even with the free, economy shipping.  Is it up to each individual store to decide how quick they locate stock and ship?  Are they just sitting on these online orders and putting them on the backburner?  

Now I don't know this for fact or not, but I would assume it's up to an in-store employee to check up on if there has been any orders for items from their location. At least that's how it worked when I did an in-store pickup for my Livestrong Hypfuse 90s off the site. The e-mail said should take about an hour or so for them to contact and say the order is ready. I ended up going to the store 3 hours after hearing nothing and it was as simple as one of the workers checking the computer and going "oh yeah there it is". If that's the case that would explain why so many end up getting cancelled cause most of you guys are waiting for some 16-17 year old to remember to do part of his/her job and see if there has been any orders. And on a popular shoe like these...I assume its a time game between them checking/setting aside the order...and them selling in store before that.

Also for anyone still willing risk trying FNL they still have an 11 / 11.5 / 12 on the site.

Last edited:
wearin my 90s right now.. buttery to me ... couple small flaws cause we all know nike sucks at qc .. but none the less i love em ..

only thing i dislike is the yellowing on the mid .. the darker suede i actually like .. might try to remove yellowing .. its very light .. i like it, but also would like it to be white .. maybe i need another pair of these ..

i think im back to the dark side with 90s .. havent had a pair in years and these make me fall back in love ..

I finally got the chance to take a few WDYWT pictures again. I couldn't wait to unDS these.

Back
Top Bottom