Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

dang, I thought Atlantics were selling out everywhere from the initial reports, i guess not...
i think they are, but we know that the DMV area gets treatedwith much respect when shoes drop. smh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Phewwwwww! I just got my sz 9.0 on eBay for 185 shipped.
happy.gif
That was BY FAR the best deal on there for sz 9.0's.
pimp.gif
Well worth it, considering this colorway is borderline grail status for me...

EDIT: They are popping up on eBay like crazy now for those who are still
nerd.gif

congrats on finally getting em! sorry i was unable to help out

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

dang, I thought Atlantics were selling out everywhere from the initial reports, i guess not...
i think they are, but we know that the DMV area gets treatedwith much respect when shoes drop. smh
laugh.gif

not as much as New York. and i bet most of the big sizes are gone here in bmore.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

these are sitting around my way.
QFT - i just walked in the mall and grabbed a pair since I didnt cop nothing on the 50 last weekend. Im just like... eh... classic shoe... nice tohave... y not?
laugh.gif

does anyone know if there is a 10.5 in any of the stores around them? im in L.A. and cant find anywhere that has these still

i need these sz 11

any please help me for some dumb reason i didnt go cop these when my spot had them and no one was even there for the RD,

wow im glad they arent sittin around on shelves in my area, i havent seen any1 else with a pair on round my way yet!

Originally Posted by kickzrock

In Orlando here we are getting no love! I thought Penny used to play here?

Exactly! I have been to so many shoe retailers and nothing! Orlando should have been the first place to drop.

Anyone out there with a Nike connect able to tell us whether the fact that so many areas around the country DIDN'T really see any of these yet means therewill be a 'second round' of drops?? [he asks, wishfully
eyes.gif
]

Back
Top Bottom