Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

roll.gif

Your welcome. Hilarious that you're mad.

A lot of stuff is being reposted because people don't like to read. The thread would be a lot smaller if people weren't begging for people to help theminstead of going outside and checking for themselves.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Your welcome. Hilarious that you're mad.

A lot of stuff is being reposted because people don't like to read. The thread would be a lot smaller if people weren't begging for people to help them instead of going outside and checking for themselves.

Naw son, I'm not mad. I actually thought your immaturity was amusing and got a good chuckle that you decided to post that and make this long topic onepost longer. Especially since this is such an ugly sneaker, see I tend to ignore those topics.

thanks to my boy jman505 for getting my my pair!!! these are fire!! next on my list is the 7s package and the garnetts and maybe a pair or two more of the kobeivs...the phillys and maybe the rices....time will tell... to the dudes up top...who cares!! just do your thing

These are starting to dry up a lil faster than i thought...HOLLA @ ME IF U WANT ME TO STILL HOOK YOU UP WITH THESE...

cash in hand for a ds size 12... Ill even trade my ds grape 5's in a size 12 plus cash if anyone in the bay area is down.. sorry mods if this is aninappropriate post here, delete if need be..

Originally Posted by 3thaman

I just can't get myself to pay retail, I can't remember the last time I did that for a shoe. Oh well I've been spoiled by the outlets I guess.

smh.gif
Fool!

371915297.jpg

roll.gif
Damn I couldn't help myself, got the sports seasons in Nashville toship me their last pair. Atleast they rang up at $134
pimp.gif

But I'll have to take it like a man now and ....

Back
Top Bottom