Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

jus broke a couple necks at church and red lobster today. dude at red lobster stop eatin and stared at em for a gd 2 min straight no joke

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

jus broke a couple necks at church and red lobster today. dude at red lobster stop eatin and stared at em for a gd 2 min straight no joke
ok..............????
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

ok..............????
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

jus sayin man, its a wonderful shoe. im glad i dbld up.

its cool that u really feelin the shoe but what u said just sounds like something a hypebeast would say, just to cop a shoe to break necks. I aint tryna get atu or anything and I dont mean to sound like that it just gets to me when someone says something like that. lol

naw i didnt cop to break necks, it just happens. this is the shoe that started it for me n my cousin back in the day, it just feels gd to be back in my handsor feet.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

lets turn this into the "im looking for size _ thread" (sarcasm)

really though thats all this izz.. Cmon its in everyones sig, WTB/selling Atlantics and there are at least 5 pairs on the first page of the buy/sell forum...it took 5 days AFTER these released at hoh in nyc for this thread to go crazyyy..if thats not hype idk what iss

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

Originally Posted by bigj505

lets turn this into the "im looking for size _ thread" (sarcasm)

really though thats all this izz.. Cmon its in everyones sig, WTB/selling Atlantics and there are at least 5 pairs on the first page of the buy/sell forum... it took 5 days AFTER these released at hoh in nyc for this thread to go crazyyy..if thats not hype idk what iss

Not everyone visits a store with a half-as$ed nike account that has to buy their FSR of exclusive kicks off of other RETAILERS (NOT NIKE) because they are onnikes $*#$ list. BTW packers got what like 6 pairs? Thats cute, at least you got your pair held; I go to stores with actual nike accounts I pay retail and Igot my 2 pairs, but for those that didn't is it really a big deal to ask in the thread unless your that guy from the griffey thread who has recently made ahome here.

lmfao dude the funny thing is I copped at hoh and PACKERS so you should be proud of your boy for copping 3 pairs at retail!!!! and actually helping out fellowNT'rs..If your so concerned about the cats who couldnt cop then why dont you give up your 2 pairs and stick to your gucci hookups.

My point is this thread wasnt filled with the same heads asking about these now then it was b4 july 25th..which is why it should be lockkkeddd!! buteveryone who later realized they liked these and wanted to cop couldnt.. So b4 you try to be a tough guy relax and be happy you indeed have 2 pairs to flauntwhile your here fighting with me for the dudes who have none..smhhh

and by curiousity where did you cop to know packers only got 6 pairs....
532152e576aaf7a8ad1264a1cc24dbc8c3f1bf8.gif

You watch your mouth when you speak to me!!! who do you think you are talking to me like that you always trying to put people down why dont you look in themirror. Im so sick of you collecting foams wooooo your cool man yea.
alien.gif
alien.gif
so foam collecter please stop and leave me alone beat it likemike dude im sick of this #%! with you

yo just stop, seriously u keep spamming all the threads with nonsense such as all the gifs and this egangsta character. I'm not the only one tired of thatcrap. And there ain't no need to hate on the fact that I collect foams dude. lol. Its good to see your getting a bit mad, now go and do somethingproductive to get your anger out.

Far from mad, I wasn't one of these people who realized they were hot after the fact I had these for travel and aau bball circa 5th-6th grade in 96,I've been waiting for the retro for 13 years. Go re-read my post nothing I said was directed at you but rather packers. I'm glad you got your shoes andif you hooked up people good. My car is sitting at the Bergen county impound lot (illegal search and seizure beat the case get my car back sept 27), so I gavemy boy a pair of sb dunks he wanted to buy from me to take me to ntny to wait in line with me. So he got a pair of sb that cost me 80 to drive and wait. Sothey for all intents and purposes cost me 380, I can't hook up fellow nt'ers when it cost me 190, what would I charge, besides I got up early and madEsure I secured my pairs. I know packer got 6 pairs cuz I got the eggplants there when they restocked those, my boy is cool with the owner and he's the onlyone in there I like, all of the other employees there I met suck. Packers got 6 pair and were prolly held for ppl that buy gr's from there. Sneakerhub gottheirs late so I went to ntny to make sure I got mine. I just hate that packers screwed up their acct with Nike because I used to get qs there now they hold qsfor their regular custys (understandable) so I have to leave the area to get qs.

Its the economy broo.. has anyone been to the jersey city location.???. and idk how far you tried to obtain these but if you truley did then you would know wegot more than 6..

Dawgg tellin me his life story about these shoes is the reaction everyone should have been tellin from the jumpp but this post must die noww..... Moodddzzzz!!!

Back
Top Bottom