NIKE Barkley Posite max

I was actually surprised how weak the hype was on these in Houston. At first they seemed super hyped, since I think only a few stores had the Barkleys on FCFS (Memorial being one of em) and they sold out in the first wave of 15 people. But then apparently after 6pm they were all sitting on shelves at the Galleria FTL and FTA as well as the ones in Northline because I guess people were buying more tickets to resell. =/ Been having trouble even getting decent offers for mine. Luckily, they've really grown on me so I think it's time for a proper un-DSing...

Give it a few months and people are gonna hunt for the "barkley cloaks." The same thing happened to the Kobe cloaks...

I love seeing the listing people have on ebay with pics of them taken in their car. They can't even wait to get home before they try to resell them. 

laugh.gif

I was actually surprised how weak the hype was on these in Houston. At first they seemed super hyped, since I think only a few stores had the Barkleys on FCFS (Memorial being one of em) and they sold out in the first wave of 15 people. But then apparently after 6pm they were all sitting on shelves at the Galleria FTL and FTA as well as the ones in Northline because I guess people were buying more tickets to resell. =/ Been having trouble even getting decent offers for mine. Luckily, they've really grown on me so I think it's time for a proper un-DSing...
Please check your PM! 

Long and short, went to local SP yesterday after I picked up XIs n Squadron Roshes. Saw a sz 8 at register. Asked if any 12 still around. Mgr said winning raffle hasn't claimed so leave your number in case he doesn't claim them.
BIG shout out to Lorenzo at SP!
View media item 329378

Anybody still looking for a size 13 there is a FTL around me with that last size left. I'm not picking them up, not selling, not shipping. If you PM me I'll tell you the location, you can call to verify and pick them up yourself.

More misinformation as usual, I really think some cats need to go to a shoe store and have their feet measured like children do. Shoes are tts but as of lately guys with wider feet have been recommending everybody go a half size up because their shoes fit tight width wise. Not logical but people are listening.

Actually you're the one spreading misinformation.

Sneakers aren't made or cut the same.

While these may be TTS a lot of kicks aren't. Some kicks like Lebron 9's or KD 4's you need to go up on, and some Jordan's like the III's or V's you normally go down a half a size.

Last second my boys manger said he couldn't get them for me anymore

Ended up getting the AP's instead

Not too mad since I own the Ray Guns

with all these sizing problems people are getting i really hope these do fit exactly like the area 72. my TTS for jordan and roshe are different from basketball shoes typically.

Friday is going to hurt me even more with the summit whites dropping.  At least they're dropping on a Friday so most of the ****** got work and school and won't have time to camp for them.  I might get those in person instead of copping on Nikestore. March has been crazy I can't take too many months like this I probably spent too much on kicks.

Last edited:
Cant wait for the 76ers, passed on the eggplants. Wasn't really feelin them

Last edited:
ON a side note... I finally said **** it and paid $375 shipped for the Area 72. Originally he wanted 4bills but i convinced him that its better to do it out of ebay to avoid the final sale price fee. Sold the "He Got Game" for 3bills and Ebay took $25 fee smh. Yeah i passed on these too. going to wait for the 76ers.

The hunt for these in a year for now is going to b funny after all the CW's release.... some r going to b kicking themselves in the *** for passing over these

wait so 11 and 10.5 fit the same for y ou or area 72 and egg fit same?
At the time I had only tried them on and hadn't walked around in them, now that I have I would say the only diff is they feel kinda narrow but not uncomfy, I myself would still prefer an 11, one other thing,, i had nike elite socks on today which are thicker than the normal black nike socks i tried the shoes on with and that i usually wear with my area 72 so that couldve been part of it as well

Last edited:
At the time I had only tried them on and hadn't walked around in them, now that I have I would say the only diff is they feel kinda narrow but not uncomfy, I myself would still prefer an 11
After u break them in after 2 days they will fit just fine

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom