NIKE Barkley Posite max

trash....

guess this is da first colorway da general public will have a chance to get.

im still waiting on a PROPER phoenix colorway....or at least a all black joint.

trash....

Agreed I thought it would be more blue. Not feeling those

trash....

AGREED, I THINK THESE WILL SIT LIKE THE BLUE DUNCAN FOAMS THAT RECENTLY RELEASED.. LACE LOOPS SHOULD HAVE BEEN SILVER AS WELL.

Pics def do these justice!

Wore mine this morning to the gym.  Got a 12 and they run a little big but it's all good.

Def glad I was able to get a pair.

WHATS A FAIR PRICE TO PICK UP THE ASG'S FOR? ALOT OF MY LOCAL SHOPS WANT $500+ BUT I THINK THATS WAYYYY TOO MUCH. WAS THINKING OF COPPING THE WHITE FOAMS TO POSSIBLY TRADE FOR THEM.

More misinformation as usual, I really think some cats need to go to a shoe store and have their feet measured like children do. Shoes are tts but as of lately guys with wider feet have been recommending everybody go a half size up because their shoes fit tight width wise. Not logical but people are listening.

Actually you're the one spreading misinformation.

Sneakers aren't made or cut the same.

While these may be TTS a lot of kicks aren't. Some kicks like Lebron 9's or KD 4's you need to go up on, and some Jordan's like the III's or V's you normally go down a half a size.

Never owned a pair of either so I wouldn't know about those and I was speaking specifically about advice given about Foamposites and Barkley Posites. I do own multiple pairs of 3's and 5's, they all fit tts for me. So you funny feet dudes shouldn't really give advice if you know your go a half size up or down every other shoe.

check your local Craigslist.
went to craigslist just to look around and what do I find.....
3K23L73Nc5F55Ja5M8d3lbe5749922a0c1c3e.jpg
3G93F53H15Ib5Mc5J9d3l75f7d4889ed81b91.jpg

lol.....this is too much smdh and I thought people were bad with jordans

Back
Top Bottom